Chapter 1

_Y/N  POV_

I have finished moving everything inside my new apartment. Jooheon was helping me but he had to leave to Starship Corps, now I have to unpack everything myself.

As I was placing my books on my book shelf, I hear the front door open. I hear the foot steps then it goes silent, I slowly walk out of my room and see a tall man in front of the door.

He takes his shoes off on the entrance, he looked familiar even if I haven't seen his face yet. He turns around and we lock eyes.

"...It's Changkyun..." I mumble, looking down blushing a little.

"Why are you in my apartment?" He looks at me, his perfect right eyebrow raises.

"What! No this is my apartment!" I say, I grab the documents (what ever those are called) and going up to him and put them infront of his face.

He grabs them from my hands and briefly looks through it. "What, maybe they give you the wrong apartment!" He looks up.

Damm those beautiful eyes of his...Ahh why am I thinking of this when I have to be focusing on the apartment problem.

He takes out some papers from his back pocket and hands them to me. I look at the papers and see he also rented this same apartment. I look up to him..

"We both rented the same apartment apparently" I say as I give Changkyun his house papers back.

"Come with me," he says and grabs my wrist lighty and we walk to the office for these apartments.

"Good morning ma'am , I think there was a mistake with the apartment arrangements" he looks at the lady in the front office.

"What mistake young man?" She looks at us, with a  raised eyebrow.

" You see we both got the same apartment" he tells the lady

" Do you both have the papers?" She asked up, we both take out our papers and place them infront of her.

She grabs them both of the paper placed infront of her and looks through them.

"I see, the manage left yesterday I don't know when he is coming back" She says looking up at us

" What! What are we supposed to do now" he looks at her with a questioning look.

"Well until he comes back you both could figure it out, you both seem like smart young teenagers." She says smiling at us.

I look up at Changkyun and pulls me back to "our" apartment. We sit down on the floor, silently looking at the floor.

"What do we do then?" He asked me.

I look up and see he is looking at me with a straight face. "Well we can live together for now until the manager comes, and we split the rent."

Changkyun looks at me and nods, " Okay, but you can't tell anyone we are living together... I don't want any drama..." he turns his head. (Like the picture on the top)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short...

I'll update every Wednesday and Friday, don't quote me on that through.
I'm a lazy person...