Chapter 6

Random pic☝

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

*RECAP*

*Y/N POV*

I thought I saw Changkyun outside the ice cream parlor, maybe it was my imagination...

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

*some minutes before u think u see Changkyun outside*

Y/N POV

"Ohh the ice cream here tastes so good!" As I eat my ice cream with a spoon. "Mm reminds me when we were small..." wonho says as he bites his Ice cream, I look up at him.

"How?" I look at him with a questioning look. "Well there are many memories when we were small...", wonho looks up at me.

Big thanks to AlondraTMNT10 / Bobby for helping me on the memory❌

"Yep like that time when we were in the elementary school field trip, at a pizza place, and the drink spilled on my shirt because those stupid kids pushing the table." Wonho smiles at me.

"Yep and then everyone started laughing...even me...then you ran to the restroom, because you were embarrassed." I raise my right eyebrow.

"Yeah then you ran after me, not caring if it was the girl room." Wonho is now closer to my face.

"Why would I, I was only helping my embarrassed friend out~" I push his face away.

"Mmm don't remind me..." I look at my now melting ice cream. "Then I gave you my jacket so you can cover the drink stain." Wonho lifts my chin...now facing him.

"You looked cute with my jacket because it was to big on you" wonho face is now few inches apart from mine.

I blush at the very small gap between our faces, I try to hide my tomato face. It's unfortunate, because wonho laughs and moves away. Leaving me red and surprised.

"You should have seen your face!" Wonho keeps laughing placing his Ice cream down next to him. My face turn into millions shades of red.

His laughing is contagious and funny at the same time, we both laugh at each other. Everyone in the parlor looking at us like we're weird.

"O-okay okay...my stomach hurts of to much laughing...." wonho says holding his stomach and breaths in fast.

"Yeah me too!" I say, in the corner of my eye I see a Figure outside looking at us. I turn to see who it is but they quickly turn and keep walking.

"I thought I saw Changkyun outside the ice cream parlor, maybe it was my imagination..." I mumble under my breath.

"What?" Wonho looks at me in a questioning look and turns too look outside to where I'm looking. "Did you see someone?" Wonho asks.