Chapter 7

*RECAP*

"You took long just to get the bunny food" Y/N looks up from her phone. "Yeah they didn't have any the of type I buy, but they had some in the back...so that's why I took forever." I say trying not sound suspicious.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

_Y/N POV_

*Some minutes before wonho got in the car*

As I waited for wonho to come back out from the pet store. I pull out my phone from the back of my pocket and check my notifications.

As I scroll into Instagram, I see Minhyuk has texted me. I go and check what he has sended me.

_start of the conversation_

3:30pm

Mihyunk: Y/N!

Y/N: What happened minhyuk????!!!

Minhyuk: K-kihyun asked me to be his BOYFRIEND!!!!

Y/N: OMG! REALLY GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS!

Minhyuk: Not here let's meet today are u free at 5?

Y/N: yeah by that time I'll be at the café

Minhyuk: okay well let's go to the small Chinese restaurant near the café.

Y/N: Okay then see you then

Y/N: but you have to tell me EVERYTHING!!

Minhyuk: I will! OMG I have so much to tell you

Y/N: Yep see you there

Minhyuk: okay Y/N see you later

_end of conversation_

As I finish texting minhyuk about meeting at the Chinese restaurant, when wonho comes into the car.

"

You took long just to get the bunny food" I say as I look up from my phone. "Yeah they didn't have any of the type I buy, but they had some in the back... so that's why I took forever" wonho says.

"Oh okay then" wonho starts the car and we drive to "my" house.

"What's your bunny's name?" I look at wonho curiously. "Her name is ONE she is a white female baby rabbit." Wonho says turning to me and smiling as he turns back to the road.

"Wow it need to got one day to your house to see baby ONE!" I say smiling at wonho. "Anytime just tell me" wonho says as he turns to the right.