Camp 1D

My parents were arguing in the front seat of the car. They always do, like every single day. They told me they would stop but It hasn't. They're still arguing more than ever. But I guess that's how it works. You fall in love but you also hate eachother?

As we drove down the long curvy rode we approached the camp. On the front was a giant sign that read "Camp 1D" I was excited but nervous. At least I could get away from my parents arguing for the summer.

There were many trees and it felt well..woodsy. I liked being in the woods. It was like an escape from reality.

We pulled up to the camp and some girl in a flash suit approached the car. She asked my parents if I was signed up and all that boring stuff. I got out and grabbed my bag.

My dad rolled down the window and looked to me.

"I'll miss you." He said

I sighed and replied. "Me to."

After I said goodbye I was like a lost puppy. I didn't know where to go. I was kinda an awkward person. I didn't like going up to people and asking where to go because I'm weird like that.

I saw a crowd of girls crowding around some guy so I decided to go over and check out what was going on.

I saw a boy. He had blonde hair with brown roots. His eyes were a beautiful ocean blue and his lips looked perfectly pink. He was holding a guitar playing it. And quite good actually. He seemed cool but..I don't think I can get a chance to talk to him with all these girls around..

The boy then looked up and we locked eyes. I felt like fire go through me. He was pretty damn cute. I just wanna know his name.

I turned around to walk away when a girl bumped into me.

"Oh sorry!" She looked up at me and smiled

I smiled back "Its okay"

"My name is Jenna. What about you?" She looked at me picking up her bag.

"I'm (Y/N)." I replied.

After we chatted for a bit she took me to my cabin with some girls. I definitely was different. I wasn't as well..girly? As they were.

I set my stuff down in the corner awkwardly. Then I took the open bed by the window and sat on it. Then I pulled out my phone.

I checked the time and the schedule. Apparently we were gonna "sing around the campfire."

I can't sing but whatever. Maybe that boy will be there?