The Pettiest Girl Around

After I was done talking to Harry I headed to the lake to draw. I sat by the water and took out my sketchbook.

I began to sketch out the scenery. It was very pretty out there.

I then saw a boy sitting by the water a little ways away from me. I heard him singing a song. His voice was beautiful. He could sing high and low and he was beautiful himself.

His hair was a black color and it looked slick and soft at the same time. He also had hazel eyes that sparkled in the sunlight.

I decided to give him a compliment.

"Hey." I tapped his shoulder and he looked over at me surprised.

"You sound wonderful" I said.

"Thanks babe." He sounded shy but he did call me babe so I don't know.

I sat beside him and looked out at the water. He then took my drawing and looked at it.

"You're quite talented" he said.

I smiled and replied "Thank you. So are you just enjoying the view as well?"

He looked at me and nodded.

"I'm (Y/N) and you?"

"Zayn. And you have a beautiful name." He smiled.

He was so flirting with me and I was flirting with him.

He was so pretty. Like in a guy kinda way you know?

"Have you heard about the activities?" He looked at me.

"Yea." I replied.

"Wanna be my partner in archery?" He looked at me.

"What about swimming?" I smiled.

"Well I..uh.." he was silent and then said

"I can't swim.." he looked away.

I giggled and replied. "That's okay! We can do archery." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Camp was gonna get crazy.