Like A Bachelorette Episode

I sat there super nervous when all the boys approached.

"Hey (Y/N)" they all said in unison.

Each boy looked to one another.

"Wait?" Zayn said

"Listen guys...I've been hanging out with all of you today and I like each of you..I just don't know."

They all looked to me.

I looked to Zayn.

"Zayn you understand me..we're alike.."

Then I turned to Harry.

"Harry you were the only one to help when this dickhead boys trampled me.."

"And Louis..you've taught me how to be dangerous and have fun.."

Lastly I looked to Liam.

"And you were kind to me since the day I tripped over that log..plus you aren't to bad on the course" I smiled

"I can't decide..." I sighed.

I then saw Zayn look to Harry. They looked mad at eachother. I think they knew eachother...

"Is there anyone else..?" Liam looked to me.

I replied. "There is another..his name is Niall."

"You mean that fooking Irish boy?! The popular one?!" Louis looked angry.

"Wait no don't get-" I was cut off by Zayn

Zayn shoved Harry. "It's your fault! Why didn't you tell me?!"

Harry looked more angry so he punched Zayn. Liam then stepped in and pulled Zayn of Harry while Louis pulled Harry off Zayn.

"Guys stop!! Don't fight please..! I know I'm such a slut for doing this but don't ruin your friendship over me!" I looked down.

"(Y/N) you're not a slut.." Louis looked at me.

"We will give you time.." Liam sighed and hugged me.

I hugged back.

Niall ran over to find me and saw me hugging Liam.

"Hey!" Niall ran over and pulled Liam off looking super jealous.

"Niall wait!" I grabbed his arm.

I explained to him what had happened and he looked hurt.

"I'm willing to give you time..I just hope you follow your heart.." Niall looked up at me.

"I'm sorry all of you...no matter who I choose..you all mean a lot to me.." I looked at all of them and sighed.

They all nodded and I headed back to my cabin.

I got inside and crashed onto my bed. I felt like shit. I've played all these amazing boys and I can only choose one...

I cried silently into my pillow and I eventually fell asleep under the warm covers.

I had to make a decision...