A True Prankster

Niall woke me gently and I lifted my head from his chest.

"You should get back to your cabin" he said in that soft Irish tone.

"I wanna stay with you." I mumbled.

"And I wanna stay with you but we both should go." He sighed.

I got up and he grabbed his guitar. Then he kissed my forehead and I started to head back to my cabin.

On the trail I saw a group of boys covering a cabin in string and putting a paint bucket above the door. I decided to walk over to them.

"Alright boys these assholes are gonna-" I cut off the boy.

"What are you guys doing?" I looked at him and the group.

"These dickheads ere' in this cabin stole me mates clothes. So we're getting em' back" the boy said through his thick British accent.

"Good luck on not getting caught." I replied.

The boys blue eyes started back at me and he pushed back his brown hair from his face.

"You seem to uptight. Maybe you could help us and get all that anger out." He suggested.

"I don't know..." he cut me off.

"Alright lass help me tie this." He handed me the string and I tied the knot unsure.

"What's a pretty bird like you doing out this late walking along this scary road." He looked over to me.

I shrugged. "Just out with a few friends."

"My names Louis. But you can call me Tommo." He ripped off a piece of duck tape with his teeth and taped up the string.

Something about bad boys turned me on.

He then took off his hood and looked at me.

"What's your name love?"

"Oh..I'm (Y/N)" I replied.

He nodded.

"Well thanks for helping me (Y/N) wanna go swimming with me tomorrow? Course' away from everyone. I don't want the girls on me." He smirked and winked at me.

"You're so cocky." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"But sure I'll go with you." I replied to him.

He smiled.

"Alright then see ya tomorrow "Miss Bad Girl"" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. I then heard him say:

"HAH! These loosahs are gonna get what ey' fooking deserve."

I couldn't help but laugh.

I think I'm a slut.