-47-

-FOUR MONTH TIME SKIP-

It had been four months since my fight with the Paul brothers. It felt like a double break up, which doesn't help with the whole "triangle romance" rumour.

Luckily that had mostly died down now, there were still a few posts and videos on it here and there. It was mainly due to the disappearance of Jake and Logan from their channels, both of them hadn't posted a single video since that day. No one from Team 10 had posted, Chance still didn't have his solo channel running and god knows what the filthy Anthony was doing. All the others members were also MIA whether that be by Jake's command or not, who knows.

I had stayed at home for everyday of the four months. For the first few weeks I hadn't let Spencer round but I eventually gave in. I couldn't stay mad at him for an accidental mistake he had made. I couldn't shut out everyone in my life. My Mom was worried to start with but now she was annoyed I wasn't out and living my life.

I hadn't spoken to anyone from Team 10. Sunny, Chance, Nick and Alex had tried contacting me everyday for the first month or so but they eventually gave up too. I was pretty much bed bound by now, until I got a text.

Unknown:
Please help me Ava, I don't know what to do, he's not talking to me, please, he's had no emotion anymore, no one is getting though to him... please

I read through the message multiple times trying to work out who it was. I had nothing.

Ava:
Who is this? What are you talking about?

Unknown:
It's Erika, I know I'm the last person you want to be talking to, but I don't know what to do, you're my last hope. I understand he has no feelings for me anymore and I've accepted it. But I can't give up on him, he's in a bad headspace Ava, please help

Ava:
I'm sorry I can't help, he won't want to talk to me

Erika:
He's mentioned you in his sleep Ava, he misses you as I know you miss him too. I've seen you're cringy insta posts

I roll my eyes at her response

Ava:
I'm sorry Erika, I can't

I turn my phone off and place it on my bed. I roll over and go to sleep. Jake's fine, she's over exaggerating.

A few hours I'm shaken awake by my best friend standing over me grinning.

"Get up, we're going out" Spencer clapped his hands

"No we're not" I covered my head with the duvet.

"Yes we are in tired of this bullshit" Spencer pulled the cover away.

"Sleep then!" I say

"Very funny, get up!" He shouts

I reach for my phone and turn it on, I place it back down while it's switching on.

Spencer sat on my bed, nearly on my phone so he picked it up. I gave up and got out of bed.

I managed to get dressed, it was the ugliest outfit, but it was a start. I threw my hair up and didn't bother about makeup.

I turned to see Spencer on my phone.

"Yo what are you doing, snoopin?" I laugh half heartedly.

"Nothing, just looking for a cute pic of us"

I nodded. "Where we going then?" I ask him

"Erm Denny's?" He suggests

"Sure why the fuck not" I sigh, not in the mood.

"Come on Ava, lighten up"

******

We got into Spencer's car and started driving to Denny's.

I played a game on my phone nearly the entire way there. It wasn't until I looked up that I realised we were turning away from Denny's and going a completely opposite way.

"What are you doing Spencer, you can't have forgotten where Denny's is? Are you ok?" I ask laughing

"We're not going to Denny's" Spencer says sternly.

It suddenly dawns on me where we were pulling into. The team 10 house.

"No! No fucking way in hell!" I raise my voice.

"Come on it won't be that bad, plus the need you!" Spencer says

I turn to him, as narrow my eyes "how do you know?"

"I may have seen Erika's texts on your phone, and told her we were coming" he smiled, clearly scared.

"You're a bitch" I say sulking

"Thank you, now come on it won't be that bad, they clearly need you, Jake clearly needs you"

I stayed in the car as Spencer parked.

He opened my door. "Out" he motioned with his hand.

I shook my head and checked my nails.

"You're so childish" he said slamming the door and going into the house himself.

A few minutes later there was a loud knock at my window making me jump. Chance's face stared down at me, a stern look plastered on it.

I was about to lock my door when he opened it and scooped me into his arms.

"Long time no see, didn't think I'd have to literally force you to see me again, I thought we were better friends than that" Chance joked

I smirked slightly

He placed me inside the house and I brushed and straightened myself up.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically

"You're welcome, now come here" he pulled me into a hug

"I've missed you loads Ava" he put his chin on my head.

"You too Chance"

He let go, "what's happened to you, you can't even say "I've missed you"" he shook his head.

"He won't want to see me" I change the subject.

"You haven't had to live with him for these past four months, he'll want to see you" Chance stated.

I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Ava?"

I turned to see a weary Jake standing still, staring at me. His eyes had deep dark rings round them, like me. He looked like he hadn't washed in ages, like me.

He looked a mess, like me.

A/N
Cor this is a depressing book atm isn't it
I promise it will get happier at one point
Thanks for reading xx