-13-

Anthony smiles at me and I smile back. I take a seat at the breakfast bar and watch him at the stove.

I'm not sure how to act around him considering what has happened since I came to the house.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks,
" yeah I'm good, just starving" I tell him.
"I'm making eggs if you want some?" Anthony says.
"I'd love some, thank you"

" what have you done today then?" He asks me looking at my bag.
"Just went to Rodeo with Sunny and Alex" I explain.
"Gucci huh? Living it large I see" he jokes. I roll my eyes at him.

Anthony starts to serve the eggs and brings them to the breakfast bar, he sits one chair away from me. We begin to eat and it starts to get awkward, I ask where Jake is and he tells me he's vlogging at Logan's.

Just as I'm about to finish, Anthony places his fork down and begins to talk,
"Ava listen, I know since meeting things have been weird between us, especially the whole break in thing. But I just want you to know that I hope we can still be friends" he looks right into my eyes.

"Anthony I-"
"Please call me Tony" he requests.
"Ok Tony, I've noticed you acting strange since I got here, but now I've put it down to the intruder, because that would shake me up too. We can try again at being friends, I'm glad we had this talk"  I say to him. I notice Anthony doesn't really tell me why he's been acting shady but this is good enough.

"I'd like that, I'm glad we have, it's been on mind all day" Tony smiles.

He stands up and I do the same, we hug and I feel him sigh into my hair. I pull away and Tony begins to clear away our plates.

I thank him for the food and tell him I'm going up to bed.

"Ok night Ava" he says as I start to climb the stairs.

"Night Tony" I see him smile as I say his preferred name.

~~~~~~~~

When I get into Jakes room, I realise I haven't checked my phone all day.
I sit down and unlock it, there are a few Snapchats, a message from Spencer and a message from Jake. I open Jakes message:

Jake:
Hey beautiful, just going to Logan's to vlog, be back around 11pm x
Received 1:56pm

I smile at him calling me beautiful, and check the clock, it's 10:34pm. By the time I've got showered and my make up is off he should be back.

After showering and getting into my Pyjamas, I hear the door click open.

I decide to scare Jake so I hide round the corner of the doorway. As he's about to walk round the corner I jump at him and shout "boo".

"Shit!" Jake shouts and falls back.

"Hey babe" I say sweetly.
"You scared the shit out of me" Jake laughed. I smiled and wrapped my arms round his neck and leaned in to kiss him.

I find it so strange how we are so comfortable around each other even though it's only been just under a week.

Jake kisses me back and grips onto my hips. I run my hands through the back of his hair. He begins to press against me forcing me to walk backwards.

Jake slides his tongue over my bottom lip and I let him enter my mouth. We both explore each other. My legs hit the edge of Jakes bed causing me to fall back,ruining the moment slightly.

I lay looking up at Jake and giggle to myself.

"What a nice welcome that was" Jake breathes. He lies on his side facing me and glides his fingers over my bare leg. I laugh and reach up to his face and stroke his cheek as he yawns and leans his head into my palm.

"You're cute when you're tired" I say smiling.

"Who said I was tired? Plenty of energy for activities" he winked as he said this.

I rolled my eyes laughing and stood up from the bed.

"Hey where you going?" He asked worried.
"Don't worry I'm only going round here to get in bed" I say as I climb into the other side of his double bed.

As I get in I realise just how tired i am from today. I watch Jake as he gets changed, when he takes his hoodie off I'm in awe of his toned torso. Jake catches me staring and raises one eyebrow. I stick my tongue out and turn over in bed.

"How was today?" Jake asks as he clambers into bed next to me. I realise he's topless and only wearing sweats.

"It was so fun, I feel like I've know Sunny and Alex forever" I say,
"I'm happy for you" Jake smiles "did you buy anything?" He asks.

"Maybe" I say "I'll show you tomorrow" I tell him closing my eyes as a hint that I want to go to sleep.

"Ok night babe" I feel his lips on my forehead and his strong arm wrap round me.

"Night Jake"

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Thanks for reading
We're shipping #Java so hard right now
Tell us what you think in the comments
Don't forget to vote ;)))
Xxx