09-Who are you?

You entered the arena and sat in your reserved seats with the other artists. While chatting with the other artists, that GOT7 group walked in and you stood up and bowed to them. They were way more handsome up close. Your members started to talk to the members of GOT7. You tried to avoid talking to them, since you were kind of nervous to introduce yourself.

"Hey, Miyoung-ah, introduce yourself!" Seulgi yelled to you. You turned with a confused look.
"Oh yeah, hello I'm Lee Miyoung." you said as you bowed in your seat. You looked away immediately. "I'm Park Jinyoung," someone said as you turned away, "Nice to meet you!"

You then slowly turned toward the direction you heard the familiar voice from. There was a handsome man smiling. He looked about your age. You couldn't help but smile. He looked great and his smile was contagious. "Hello" you said. A memory flashed in your head.

~FLASHBACK~

"Hey, where have you been going?"
"I'll tell you when I'm ready, okay?"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

He never was ready.

It was him. The guy who left. Jinyoung. Your best friend.

Why was he in an Idol group? You couldn't get him out of your head? Why is he here? There are so many things you wanted to ask him but the words never came out of your mouth. You couldn't sit still. Knowing he was there. Knowing you could ask all the questions you wanted to answers too. Why couldn't you pull yourself together and ask him. Say something more than "hello"

All you could think was, does he recognize me? Don't make it obvious you know each other. Just say it. No don't. What was right? what was wrong? You were lost in your thoughts. Over this one man. Park Jinyoung. Why was he so special to you?