chapter 10

It felt like kissing him forever. It didnt last though. I stayed there standing at him blankly.

"What the hell was that?",I couldnt wait for this answer i was about to hear.

"well now that your not with Ross anymore i though you would give me a chance to porve my love for you.", he said smiling.

"Okay about that I am back with him. Im sorry Liam but I love him and only him I hope you understand",

"Oh", He said "Whos that?"

I turned around and saw Viola smirking but when i saw what was in her hand i panicked...it was a camera. Shit! She turned and ran with a flash because she is a vampire so ...Then i ran after her. She was heading for Ross's house. When i saw her enter the house she smirked and shut the door behind her. When i finally arrived at the door i just entered with a rush.

To Late.......................................

They boht look up and see me standing. Viola with that smirk and of course Ross with that serious look.

"I can explain",

"Explain how you were kissing Liam right after we got back together. I apoligized and you forgive me and then you start kising Liam is this a game your trying to play?",

"No, you have it all wrong,I went up to Liam and he just kissed me",

"Not from where I was standing, I meen you went up to him and he grabbed you to kiss, but see the thing is i didnt see you retrieve. You just stood there kissing him.", She said grabbing Ross's arm.

"Is that true?", Ross said with suspicion

"ok yes but-",

"Get out", He said with a stern voice looking down.

I grabbed my bag and went out of the house but when i passed the window I saw her hugging him then she spotter me and looked at me and i knew she was saying "I win". But she was wrong this isnt over yet.