dead roses

Kaminari POV

Sero keeps making me more and more worried. Never, not once, has there ever been a problem he couldn't speak to me about. This either meant that he was mad at me, or that this was something much, much deeper. He didn't respond to my text yesterday witch makes me think I was pushing it a little too far. Dammit. If this is something that he can't, or really doesn't wanna speak about, then maybe I should just drop it. Who am I kidding? I'm not gonna be able to let this go. Goddammit!

I walked into class and looked around to see if my friends were here. They all were. Mina, Bakugou, Kirishima, and Sero. Sero sat alone at his desk listening to music. He sure didn't look happy. That was for sure.

[Sero at his desk]

[Sero at his desk]

I sat at a desk right in front of him. I sat backwards in my seat, resting my arms on the part that supports your back. I looked at Sero and didn't say a word. I had never seen him without that stupid smile. Honestly, it was one of the saddest sights I had ever seen. He noticed I was looking at him and quickly sat up in his seat and took his earphones out.

"K-Kaminari, uh hey." He's been acting really nervous lately. Y'know, I never asked him what happened that day during training. When he had to get rushed to Recovery Girl.

"Hey, if you don't mind me asking. What happened that day during training? You were feeling really sick and... you know."

Narrator POV

Sero looked away from Kaminari. He scratched his head and sighed before answering.

"I was just sick. Now can we change the subject?" He still didn't look at Kaminari. Instead he focused on the ground, refusing to even look his friend in the face.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to know if everything was ok with you." Sero was done at this point. Kaminari acts so sweet and caring towards Sero, but he thinks that Kaminari doesn't actually care about him. At this point he felt like his heart was just being played with.

"Actually no I'm not ok. But it's not anything you need to know about." Sero's voice sounded a lot more serious, and a lot more pissed.

"Quite shutting me off. I wanna help you-"

"Trust me there's nothing you can do. There is literally nothing anyone can do. Not even me at this fucking point. Now please, change the subject or leave."

"I-I'm just trying to help!"

"I don't want you to! Can't you understand that?"

Kaminari was both hurt, and pissed. He gave up at this point. He turned around sitting normally is his seat and slumping into his usual bad posture.

Ever since this morning, Sero found it harder for him to breath. It was as if his insides were clogged with petals. To be fair, they probably were. Sero was getting to the point were he realized he didn't have much time left. Sero was slowly beginning to panic. He didn't know what to do.
After his... moment... with Kaminari today, he realized he valued his life more then his heart.