somebody that I used to know

dedicated to Violet_Luna for the freaking amazing cover that I am using right now she makes amazing covers so if you ever need anything she's the person to go to!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Alright mister Potter my turn” I told him in a whisper since our faces were becoming closer to each other.   

“I have a better idea…” He said while only leaving a centimeter between us.

I could feel it, he was going to kiss me. I was about to kiss Harry James Potter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were so close just about to kiss till someone had to clear their throat and interrupt us. We bolted apart from each other as if lightning hit in between us. Of course isn't that always the way. Two new people just meet; find a lot in common, lean in for the kiss, then bam interrupted. I turned to see who had interrupted us...it was Ron.

"Well I see you two were busy while we were asleep." Ron said with a smirk on his face.

I flushed bright pink almost the color of my hair. I swear I wanted to slap that stupid smirk off of Ronald Weasley. 

"Umm...sure." I told Ron shakily. Really?! Umm...sure was all you could say!? Great job Keegan!

"Anyway we're almost there so you might want to change into your robes." Ron commented while gesturing towards mine and Harry's muggle clothing.

"Yeah I'll wake up Hermione and we'll go change you lads can take the compartment." I replied as I walked over to the other side to wake up Hermione.

"Mione wake up we need to change." I whispered as I gently shook her shoulder.

"Huh? What? Mmk..." She yawned while trying to wake up and stretch.

"Let's go!" I yelled as I pulled her up and out of the compartment.

We rushed to get to the girl's changing rooms before they became full. No sooner did I round the corner did I knock into someone sending both of us on the ground.

 "Oh my gosh I am so sor---it's you!" 

Harry's POV (new POV!)

"Were you two really about to snog!?" Ron asked me excitedly.

"I don't know." I told him truthfully. Cause I truly didn't know. I mean I just met Keegan today I can't develop feelings for her that soon...can I?

"I thought you liked my sister? You were going to ask her out..."

"I know but now I can't"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know how I feel about Keegan..."

"Well you have to choose one or the other."

"I suppose your right...I guess I choose..."

Just as I was about to answer Keegan busted through the compartment door.

"Hey Harry and Ron I want you to meet someone!" She told us while pulling someone through the door. Of course out of all people she would bring that one person to "introduce" us to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So who do you think Keegan found???

Comment 

Vote 

Fan

:)