After I fell...Part 1

(You must read the story I made previously "Who killed Markiplier" to know what is happening here go read it)

How long has it been since the events of that poker night? Why did I survive and the others die? Well, Damien and William survived but why did I?Everything be not as it seems...

Elizabeth(y/n): I'm losing my mind why? Why did he shoot me? I defended him I tried to help him but he shot me. I don't think I can trust anyone anymore...except for Ethan. He told me when he died he got trapped in the mirror because of the manor.

I chat with him sometimes, I took a shard of the mirror with me to take Ethan from that Manor. I regret ever going to that manor my friends died there, I remember falling to my death but surviving.

After the events, I lost my job and I was about to be kicked out of my home because I had no money left.

I kept the glass shard on a necklace so Ethan could be with me where ever I go. I hated the memory of that godforsaken house the clothes I wore to the place was kept in a box, but I never found my teal tie or black ribbon. Maybe it was left behind, all I know is that its gone now. I had a scar from where the bullet went through me.

"Elizabeth where are you going to live? You're going to lose your home" said Ethan I picked up the mirror "I don't know but I need to find a job soon".

I searched for a job here and there but no one would accept me like I was cursed or something. "I have an idea but you're not going to like it.." Ethan said "What it is? It can't be that bad" I said.

"I think you can go live in the manor since it belongs to Mark, and he did" I was so shocked I fell to my knees.

"Ethan...I will never go to that house again" I said, "I know you hate that house but you don't have anywhere else to stay". I told Ethan I was going to sleep on it but I made no promises.

The Next Day...

I was walking through the library like I always do to read to take my mind off of rent. I loved reading books Celine used to show me occult books, but I was not a fan. I was checking out "To Kill a Mockingbird" and while I saw walking I saw a flyer, it was a job flyer it asked for anyone who wants to help a detective.

I took a piece of paper with the phone number and kept it in my book just in case I needed it.

I came home and pulled out the mirror shard so I could read to Ethan. I opened the book and the number came flying out, "Elizabeth what is that?" Ethan asked.

"Nothing, just a phone number that is a job for a detective thing" I responded.

"Hmm you should call if you need the job..." he suggested "Maybe..shall I read then, I found a nice book you might enjoy," I said. I watched the fire roar and slowly fell asleep drifting off into sleep...

I was in pitch darkness but it didn't last so long I saw a few bright lights of blue and black. I saw Mark's dead body lying there lifeless. I sat near it "It's not fair...is it" he said I got low to take a good look at him making sure not to touch him.

"Life isn't fair mark, and I wish you could have stayed alive to live through that with me," I said usually he would come into my dreams every night.

When I'm dreaming that's the only time I get to really see Ethan and talk to him better. He was sitting down so I strolled to him. "Do you really think I should take that job, Ethan?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"You should you need that job, I care about you okay?" he said I nodded.

"Do you miss being alive, and does it hurt to...die?" I asked, he looked at me and sighed"Well the pain stops and you don't feel anything, and I do miss actually being out there" he responded.

I hugged him before being sent into darkness again...

(I made the art at the top and the cover of this story sorry I just wanted to say that)