Regretting Choices...Part 22

Elizabeth(y/n)Pov: I stared as his shocked frozen face in front of me, Wilford didn't expect me to agree with him after he pushed it with the picture.

 Look at us, just too friends gone insane.

 "Really?" he asked raising an eyebrow, I took and deep breath and sighed.

 "Y-yes, I will help you find the ribbon" I stated and let go of his wrist.

 "Thank you so much Sophie!!!" he smiled and picked me up and spun me around.

 "Whoa!Whoa!Whoa!Wait! At least come off with a plan first!!" I yelled.

 He dropped me and I felt dizzy and slumped on my bed watching the world spin. "Your right, I-I'll think about it," He said as he paced around my room.

Uh, I feel like I'm gonna throw up but I just need to breathe.

 "Um, maybe go back to the TV building first???" I asked as I propped myself on the bed.

 "That's right! But I'll  sleep on it, okay?" Wilford said as he walked out of my room mumblingto himself.

 I laughed at how energetic Wilford is, he's such a child.

 I placed the picture back in the box and pushed it back under the bed. "Was this really the best choice to make?" I asked Ethan I flopped back into my bed.

 "Well, he just might leave you alone after this. Who knows, maybe you'll be dragged into another life-threatening event" Ethan said.

 "Hey, I want to tell you something" Ethan happily said, I sat up and looked at the mirror necklace.

 He disappeared and I couldn't see him in the mirror, "Over here" I turned my head saw Ethan on my dresser's mirror.

 "How did you do that?" I walked over to him and gazed in surprise.

 "Well, I have been focusing and practicing, and well I didn't expect that I could do this" Ethan smiled.

 "It's nice, like I can talk to you face to face," I said as I placed a hand on this mirror.

 "Elizabeth" Ethan looked at me with a small smile and he pressed his hand to mine.

 I looked at him waiting to hear what he was gonna say, he's the only person I can really talk to and it made me feel less lonely. "Thank you. . ." he said and I was curious why he would thank me out of nowhere.

 "Heh, where did that come from Ethan?" I asked looking at him waiting for his answer .

 "Well, even though we barely knew each other you still saved me from being trapped in that mirror forever" he explained and it made me feel genuinely happy.

 "I couldn't just leave you there, we were both thrown into something we never wanted to get involved with" I replied.

 It was like Ethan was standing in front of me, I wish he was still here. "Hey, do you mind me asking who put you in the mirror?" I asked as I stared at him waiting for an answer.

 "Umm well, when I died I saw two figures red and blue. They told me to let them into my body and promised me that I would live again. But, they tricked me and kicked me out of my own body and trapped me in the mirror." I stared at him feeling bad for what had happened and how I would pester him with the question.

 "Who was it?" I asked but he gave me a sat look, "I can't say. . ." he whispered quietly and looked away.

 "Well, I'm just glad you're still here with me and now I can get a better look at you," I said trying to cheer him up.