Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The future and far future

Akihito is 17 and Asami is 29, this is six years before they meet and Akihito is 27 at the present time of the story.

I will also constantly edit every chapter of my story before I post another one, habits never die that easily hehe. I felt pressured, in good and bad ways, the attention is overwhelming.

And another thing, Please tell me if you get confused on the timeline thingy and I'll try to fix it.

Thank you for reading and reviewing.

Please read the note at the bottom, I'll be glad if you'll participate.

Lastly, I posted this story in AO3 as per request.

And thank you for bearing with me, especially my grammar. Thank you for correcting the misspellings, appreciate that greatly and for all the advices.

Disclaimer: Finder Series is not mine, Yamane Ayano does.

Enjoy!

.o0o.

Future: Six years after the present timeline

The guards look around for their little master. They are watching him a while ago in the shadows when suddenly the young master disappears into thin air.

They scrambled looking everywhere, afraid not only to their boss but the mother of their young master too. He becomes the scariest person when he sees his son with his father.

Their boss and their young master's mother are not on good terms. The goons are caught in between their dispute.

The two stiffen when doors to the garden suddenly open. Their nightmare is getting real every second the man gets to their direction.

"Why are you two here?" the question asks harshly by the scariest person they met.

"You are sent by that bastard, aren't you? How many times do I need to drive all of you away?" the man continues, the two looks at each other, pointing who shall talk to the man.

"A...I mean Takaba-san" one of them starts, earning the infamous glare. These days, Asami's men are avoiding being assigned to look over the mother-son duo duty. And the two guards today will not leave the day without bleeding ears.

"What? Where is Ichirou? The wedding will start soon." Akihito looks around, the glare becoming permanently settled to the two, controlling their self not to back away, that'll be degrading to their part. Akihito eyeing them when he notices his son is nowhere to be found.

"Where did you hide him? Don't tell me the bastard orders you to kidnap my SON." Akihito shouted the last part making the two flinches but before they can speak again, Akihito beat them to it again.

"I'll ask you two again, WHERE.IS.MY.SON?" Akihito asks staring the two down.

"Takaba-sama" the guards receives a glare.

"I mean Takaba-san, we are guarding young master from this morning but as he plays around he suddenly disappears into thin air." The guards answer truthfully, preferring not to lie and be killed if Akihito wouldn't do it first.