Chapter 4

Kirishima never thinks that he is an incapable person. The reports he gathered from Ichirou is labeled as useless. It's barely called information. The kid doesn't disclose anything important. The 20 questions are only about his likes and dislikes. This earns him a questioning look from Asami.

"I am sorry Asami-sama" Kirishima starts.

"What for" Asami asks not looking up from the documents his studying.

"Sir I am to say I didn't obtain valuable information from Ichirou-san." Kirishima explain.

"Kirishima the report" Asami calls with a stern voice. Not buying his secretary's excuses.

Kirishima clears his throat, feeling incapable of being a secretary. He didn't know if the information he gathered is reliable.

"Hai Asami-sama" Kirishima starts, scanning the report in his hand. The 20 questions didn't help that much.

"Ichirou-san said that his reason why his here is to get rid of some leeches...I think some people other than his mother that comes in your way sir. He also included about messing your life. I think sir that his not telling the truth. He also blurted out about someone named Rou, a child him as he said. I believe that the child is with his mother now. When I ask about this, he immediately dismisses the idea." Kirishima pause. He needs to report everything the kid's said no matter what it is, even if it's an insult to their boss. It's his job.

"Is that all?" Asami who looks out his office window, thinking the brat is playing on him.

"He also said that he surpasses you in many ways" Kirishima added. Asami look at him amusedly.

"How so?" Asami asks.

"He didn't say anything else; the kid diverts every question I ask on something else." Kirishima informs.

"What is the kid doing now?" asks Asami. Looking forward to what the kid means about surpassing him.

"His in the beach right now, Kaito and Akira are guarding him in a safe distance."Kirishima answers. Asami looks out to his hotel's room over viewing the beach. He has more things to do than to deal with a brat. After settling the drug deal later tonight with a Chinese dealer he needs to go back tomorrow in Tokyo and meet another headache-worthy business partner and omiai.

"Keep an eye to the kid until I settle things down" Asami orders.

"Yes Asami-sama" Kirishima bows and exits.

.o0o.

Ichirou looks around; he looks like a child who's first time in Japan.

"Okinawa's beach is world class" he exclaims. He rounded the area, and a mischievous glint in his eyes finds its way when he sees a blond toddler.

"Tsuyo-chan" he hugs the kid who yelp when a stranger suddenly hugs him and flying him in the air. Ichirou settles him down after a couple of turns.

Tsuyo finds his balance after that crazy fly.

"Who...who are you mister?" asks the child, Ichirou gives him a cheeky grin.

"Of course, you're future boss. I didn't know that you're this cute. To note that a grumpy butler will this cute..." Ichirou takes out his phone and takes a selfie with the child.

"Now, I can blackmail you in the future." Ichirou said.

Tsuyo tears up. Ichirou, the great babysitter as he proclaims carry his future butler to stop crying and settles him down again and starts playing with the child.