4-Morning

(EVERY ONES POINT OF VIEW)

Jay's Pov
I woke up and saw everyone still asleep.. i then looked at my beautiful girlfriend.

She looked so peaceful while sleeping.. i cant wake her up.. she then shifted a little and fluttered her eyes open.. she then gave me a little smile and i smiled back.

She then asked "what time is it bluebird?"

"Its 8:56 am" i said as i looked at my watch, she then nodded in response and everyone slowly woke up.

"Hey guys.. any of you saw where Lloyd went?" Harumi asked

"I haven't seen him all day.." i said

"He might went to Wu's room.. while we were still asleep.." Cole said, Seliel then got up from the chair and got her little "emergency pouch" as she like to call it.. and slowly all of the girls started to follow her

"Where are y'all going?" Kai said in confusion

"Going to freshen up, we look like a total mess!" Skylor said without looking back at Kai

When they just disappeared we all giggled on how girls are like that..

About 30 minutes later they all went back to there original spots.

I'd have to say that Nya looked a lot more refreshed and much more energized..

We all hen had our own conversation.. about life; existence

I then heard footsteps coming to our way.. I'm guessing all of us heard it since we looked at the guy.. it was Lloyd.. i then had questions filled up my brain.. and again.. i guess all of us did too, since we asked him a million questions at once.. i think we broke a world record on "the most questions in 10 seconds"

He then said:
"i dont know..the doctor found a syringe mark on my uncle's arm..and the hospital did not inject him..and he was also alone in the house..he has not take any medicine that involves a syringe..so i dont know what that syringe was for.."

We all felt a bit worried and all i could think of was hugging him.. im guessing ALL of us thought that too because we all started to do a group hug..

Im guessing the saying is true.. "All great minds think alike"

My thoughts were interrupted by Lloyd:
"all i know is..He Is Alive But Hurt."

We heard how hurt he sounded so we hugged even tighter until..

I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

I COMPLETELY FORGOT AND WAS SO BUSY! MY SCHEDULE WAS SOO PACKED! I HAD 2 WEDDINGS TO ATTEND TO.. AND WE ARE GOING BACK TO ABROAD IN A FEW DAYS..

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER THOUGH!

AGAIN I AM SO SO SORRY

I MIGHT BE DURING ONE MORE.. BUT I WILL TRY TO BRING UP AS MANY CHAPTERS AS I CAN!

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND HAVE A VERY LUCKY DAY!

Byeeeee