Violated

This took me forever but, at officially 1800+ words, it's the longest thing i've written and i hope you enjoy it. 

(CONTAINS NON CONSENSUAL CONTENT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “Where is she?” Joe asked worriedly. It had been ten hours and Ali still wasn’t back and it was getting dark.

“Maybe she ran back to ‘er mum to get away from perverts like you,” Zayn spat. The five boys were leaning against the wall, their hands

“Watch ya mouth paki boy.”

Zayn growled angrily, and opened his mouth to retort but Liam cut him off. “Zayn, leave it.”

“But-“

“He’ll only hurt one of us. Keep it stump dude.” Liam all but ordered, before turning to his side to look at Harry. The poor boy was pale and his hair was a matted mess. He didn’t smell too great either.

“Excuse m-me,” Harry stuttered, catching Joe’s attention. “C-can I have some water p-please?”

Joe looked at him, then reached for a bottle of water and threw it at him. Their hands were tied in front of him and Harry managed to unscrew the bottle top and drink.

“Pass it to Ni, he needs it.” Harry said re-screwing the bottle and awkwardly passing it to Louis who sat beside him with Niall in his lap.

“Thanks mate,” Louis whispered as he started to nudge Niall. “Baby, wake up.” Niall stirred and blinked sleepily, looking adorable and reminding Louis of Bambi. Despite the situation, Louis had to crack a smile at the sight of his boy, looking up at him innocently and confused.

“Boo?” Niall murmured.

“Hey babycakes, here sit up,” Niall wriggled around into a sitting position and took the bottle from Louis and re-hydrated himself.

“You’re so cute,” Louis said kissing Niall on his plump cherry red lips. Niall blushed red and smiled softly.

Zayn rolled his eyes and made fake gagging noises. “Could you two be anymore sickeningly cute?”

“Do you really want us to answer that?” Louis returned smiling.

“Nope. Carry on lovebirds.”

Liam smiled, happy that despite the situation, Louis and Niall both seemed to be ok.

The happy aura surrounding the group was demolished as Leo strode in, a sadistic grin on his face that sent shivers up the boy’s spines. “Well well boys, don’t worry, in less than twenty four hours you’ll all be home.”

The boys looked at him questioningly. “Right now, you’ll find it is Sunday and the drop off is Monday.”

The boys let out relieved smiles. Leo laughed darkly, attracting the boy’s attention.

“You may well be going home tomorrow but I’ve not had my fun yet.” He looked at them all like a predator before it catches its prey. Niall cowered slightly. “Don’t you worry blondie, you’re very sexy but I very much prefer brunettes.” He smiled wickedly, his dark eyes locked with Louis’s wide blue ones.

“No! Touch him and I'll kill you!” Niall screamed into the silence, eyes blazing with a fire in them none of the boys had ever seen before.

“How’re you gonna stop me then blondie?” Leo taunted. Niall’s head dipped.  “Thought so,”