《1》

It's been two weeks since the summer holiday. It was already horrible and when I thought it couldn't get any worse, my english teacher gave us an assignment that we had to finish at the end of the year. We had to try to make a dream come true. We could choose how we made the end product. I wanted to pair up with Chloe or Rylee, my best friends, but they already had partners. So the teacher gave me a partner. I had to work with the biggest jerk of the whole school. Blake Moore.

"So I guess we're working together, huh?" Blake slid in the chair beside me and rested his head on his handpalm.

I sighed and rolled my eyes while I kept looking infront of me.

"I guess so." This is going to be a long year.

I looked over at Rylee and Chloe but all they did was wink at me. I rolled my eyes again.

"If you keep doing that, your eyes are gonna get stuck like that." Blake said while poking my arm.

"That hurt." I glared at him while rubbing the spot he just poked.

That made him do it again, and again.

"Stop it, you baby!" I yelled while I slapped his hand away.

"Wow, you're calling me baby already. You're moving fast."

I wanted to roll my eyes again, but then I remembered what he said a moment ago.

"And that's exactly why I didn't want to work with you," I confessed. "but we do need to do it, so what's your dream?"

The playfull Blake I knew disappeared in a second. A serious, annoyed guy was now sitting next to me.

"That's none of your business!" He snapped at me.

A few people turned their heads to look at us.

"I'm sorry, but I want to get good grades and if you don't want to cooperate, this isn't gonna work, okay?!" I snarled back.

"So what's your dream then?"

"That's none of your business." I said focusing on the  'your'.

"So what are we gonna do then...?"

"Except being total assholes to eachother?" I said flatly.

Blake rolled his eyes this time.

"Okay, we can ask my little sister, she wants to be a famous singer."

"We could do something with that."
After Blake said that the school bell rang.
With that the last hour of school ended.

☆☆☆

When I walked inside, the reflection of the sunlight on our white kitchen almost blinded me. I held my hands infront of my eyes and I could see my mom's beautiful, already turning grey, blonde hair. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Oh, hey darling. How was school?" My mom's sweet voice pierced through the silence.

"Awful." Is the only thing I said.

My mom came over to me and gently laid a hand on my shoulder.

"Why's that?"

We went to sit down at the table.

"We have a year project, mom!"

"But you love that, you get good grades for them."

"Yeah, but not if I have to do it with BLAKE FREAKING MOORE!" I yelled for the entire neighborhood.