《2》

Second period started which means I have to work with Blake again.
I sat at my desk when he pulled the chair beside me out and sat on it.

"How's my partner?" His hoarse voice got me out of my daydream.

"Tired."

"How come?

"I have an exhausting dog."

"You do? What breed?" He came a little closer and looked genuinly interested

"A labrador, his name is Obi."

He tried to hide his laugh, but he failed.

"What's so funny?" I asked annoyed.

"That's such a stupid name." He said trough his laughter.

"Your name is stupid."

"What's wrong with my name?"

"What's wrong with Obi's name?"

"I told you already, it's stupid."

"Okay, let's just stop this stupid conversation. We have to work for our project. Can you come to my place after school, to talk to my sister. I'll text you the address."

"Are you asking for my phone number?" He smirked.

"How else am I supposed to give you the address, send you a letter?" I asked sarcastically.

"It's time. You're dismissed." The teacher said after the bell rang.

Only 4 hours to go.

☆☆☆

Rylee, Chloe and I were walking through the hallway and talking about our day so far.

"More details about the date?" Rylee asked Chloe.

"Yes, we're going to a coffee shop after school."

"You guys are adorable." I exclaimed and grabbed her arm.

"It's almost your birthday, so when is your party?" Rylee asked, suddenly changing the subject.

"I'm planning on doing a party on saturday."

"Have you ever noticed that your birthday is in the summer, and that you have a pool. So you could do a poolparty?" Rylee suggested.

"No."

"Why not? It would be so much fun!" Chloe exclaimed.

"No!" I started to walk a little faster.

"Robyn, wait up! It's a great idea! Just think about it!" Rylee yelled from behind me.

"C'mon Robyn, please, please, please, please-"

"Okay, stop it! I'll do it, but you guys invite everyone and tell them the details." While turning my head to look at my friends who were struggling to catch up. When I turned my head back around, I bumped into Connor. And Blake. Connor and I are kind of friends but we talked more before he and Blake became best friends.

"Hey, you." Connor grinned. "I heard you're throwing a birthday party."

"I didn't know it was your birthday." Blake interrputed.

"Of course you didn't" I said while turning to Blake.

"Did you tell them about the poolparty?" Rylee and Chloe asked while they came up beside me.