The Beginning

Jazz
3:16 am

"Wake up, Jazz" My crack addicted mother said in a worryful tone.
"What"
"Wake up, Terrance is back and he wants his fix." fix.
My eyes snapped towards her, this bitch sold me again.
"You fucking sold me!"
"Im sorry, I needed my stuff." as in cocaine.
"I fucking hate you" I got up and walked into the bathroom. Fucking bitch
"Next time you fuck him, bitch!" I turned the shower on and started washing myself. Just then the door opened and there stood Terrance. Terrance was a father figure before he became the biggest drug smuggler and he had money. Money meant power and basically he could do anything in New Orleans. It was like Obama in the hood. I already got out of the shower and my robe was wrapped around me. I grew prone to what I was about to do. What was I about to do?
"Come sit on daddy's lap" I stood there, looking at him.
"No" I wrapped my robe tightly around me and eaced my way into the bedroom.
"What did you just say to me?"
"I said N-" I fell onto my ass with a stinging sensation on my cheek. Then his foot took place on my face. I tried block but it was no use and I started to cry then before I knew I blacked out.
.
.
.
.
4:30 am
I woke up in the tub no water just the blood seeping into the drain. I curled up and cried. I needed a way out of here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
6:03 am
My alarm rung loudly, I turned over and pressed the snooze button. I did my daily routine then got dressed. By the way, I'm Santana Jazz, 17 and I've been getting molested by Terrance for the last 3 years of my life because of my mother. I had on black pants and a white button up with my converses. I grabbed my phone and bookbag then walked down the steps. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs, I started to hear an argument. Usual? No. I grabbed the keys to the white corvette my real father had left me then grabbed an apple off the table and walked out the door. Throwing my bookbag in the passenger seat, then turning on the music and pulling out of the drive way.