Chapter 4

Brody

I watched her as she walked off, damn she got an ass on her.
"Santana" She turned around rolling her eyes.
"What?" she folded her arms. I walked up to her watching her facial expression change. Her face dropped, like she saw a ghost or something.
"You alright" I tapped her shoulder as she stared into space.
"Him" she pointed then fell into my arms. I picked her up bridal style then ran out the door and into the football field behind our school.
"Santana?" She didn't talk, she just softly cried in my chest.
"He is coming for me" She whispered.
"Who? Santana what the hell is going on?" She quickly slipped off her heels and ran down the field and into the parking lot. But she wasn't fast enough cause I was right on her tail.

Santana
I unlocked my doors then got in as soon as I started my car the passenger door open.
"Im going with you" I buckled in as he got in closing the door. I then looked both ways when I saw him. Looking at me, I let the tears fall down my face.
"I can't go back" I sped out of the parking lot.
"Slow down, don't try to kill us" Brody softly touched my arm sending a weak feeling in my stomach. I pulled over to the basket robins.
"I can't go back" I cried loudly.
"What's going on with you?"
"He found me and now Im going back, he going to abuse me again" I pulled my shirt up showing him the bruises.
"Santana, who the fuck is he" I could tell he was upset, but I wasn't trying to cause more drama. I shook my head, he shot me a face then opened the door. I reached for him when my hands graced something hard, like metal. He sighed realizing what I just touched was his 9mm.
"Just listen-" I was frozen, is he one of those thugs? What if he works for Terrence? An angel in disguise?
"He sent you to get me? Didn't he?" He slid back in my car pulling his gun out and throwing it on the dashboard.
"Who are you talking about?"
"Terrence, how much did he pay you?"
"Seriously who the fuck is Terrence? Is he the one that did this to you?"
"I'm sure he told you what he was going to do to me."
"I don't know a Terrence"
"Everybody knows Terrence, he's basically the King about these parts" he chuckled.
"Naw, Im King, don't let these bullshitting ass supplies pump ya brain"
"What" My eyes grew wide, I have a fucking drug lord in my car.
"Aw don't be shocked baby" he kissed my cheek, but I avoided the tingle sensation.
"So you know who Terrence is right?" he shook his head.
"Not if he some old cat selling out of his girl basement"
I got out popped my trunk then grabbed my white balenciagas. Slipping them on, I grabbed some money then slammed my trunk closed. Quickly turning around I met Brodys brick ass body.
"Holy fucking shit, you all on my ass"
"My bad" He helped me up then we walked inside.