Chapter 2

Brody
5:35 am

"I want yo ass out"
"What do you mean Brody! How you just gone do that?"
"I said I want yo ass out! That means get da' fuck out" I was calm but she was yelling.
"You came ova' hea' , so don't get shit twisted ba'cause I didnt ask fa' yo ass ta' come ova' hea'"
"You know what fuck you"
"Ya' mammy bitch!" I slammed the door in her face.
.
That was Sabrina, we never dated, she was just a quick nut and I go to school with her. As you all see, she comes to my house unexpected.
.
6:00 am
I jogged up the stairs and started the shower up. But Wassup Im Brody.
.
7:45 am
"Shit! Im late" I closed the locker and ran to my 1st hour class. As soon as I ran around the bend, my books fell to the ground and so did she.
"My bad you alright ma" she nodded with her head low.
"You sure?" I added, trying not to make the moment awkward.
"Yes" She looked up at me.
"Damn" I said to myself. She had brown almond shaped eyes. She looked mixed with asian and black. I really couldn't put my finger on it.
"You know-" She started looking around.
"Staring isn't nice." She looked back up at me and started walking down the hall. I chuckled.
"Aye" I called after her.
"B" she laughed softly.
"What's ya' name guh?"
"Santana" she turned around once again and started walking.
"Im Brody" She glanced back and flashed a smile. Why was that the last time I spoke to her?
.
.
2 Weeks Later
Santana

I haven't been to school in a couple of week's, every since that boy I saw him. I've been stuck in the basement, because my dad locked me down here. I ain't going no where, and every night I sat there, crying. I looked at the stairs, just to see the door slightly opened. I quickly ran up the steps, then peeked out the door. I didn't hear anybody so I opened the door more and ran up into my room. I smelled, I ferociously scrubbed my body. That smell needs to go away, I started crying harder then before. I want out, but no ones willing to give me it.