Everybody has a ghost 👻

"Luca. That's him. That's him" Christina says in a whisper almost crying.
" What Whe-" has cut off seeing who she means.
Christina releases her grip to Luca and runs full speed, at a muscled man with a couple of tattoos. She has her hand over her mouth shaking in shock. She's crying. She reaches for him with her arms out. He picks her up and she wraps her arms around his neck. And her legs round his waist. Wincing in pain.

" Who is he" Hondo says wanting to know what's happening.
"That's her ghost" Luca said still recovering from the shock of the day.
"Her Ghost. He looks like a boyfriend" street said clearly feeling rivalled.

Chris stands opposite the tanned figure and says-
"You're home."
R- " Yeah I am, and your hurt ."
C- " What the hell are you doing here?Its been years!"
R- " I was bored of Seattle and needed a change. So, I thought I'd come home to you."
C- "I am so happy you're here.I mentioned you today to Luc, and how much i missed you."
R- "Luc, which ones that?
C- " Tall, blonde with blood on his shirt."

She gestured for her team to join them.
" Who is he Chris" Hondo said wanting to know what just unfolded infront of them.
"Boss, this- well this is my ghost. My brother Ryan. Ex-navy seal, team 9. He's a firefighter and i haven't seen him in 6 years and its his 31st birthday today." She says so joyfully.
"Nice to meet you. Chris never mentioned that she had a brother" Deacon said.
"We only found out you had met a girl when you announced you were getting married" Luca retorts.

They all laugh. Hondo and Jess go into her office and Chris and her brother go to the locker room to talk alone.

Jess and Hondo

J- I never knew Chris had a brother. Its not in her file.
H- I know that. And she's close to figuring us out Jess.
J- I was afraid of that.
H- Jess, I dont know if she will come back from this one you know.
J- I get what you mean. She might be ok and this could make her stronger or she could fall off the wagon and just never be the same. She needs to choose.
Hondo kisses her quickly and walks out of the office.

Chris and Ryan

As Chris changes her top Ryan sees the bandage round her broken ribs. "What happened to you Chris? How did you get this badly hurt" He says in an overprotective way.
"Me and Luca were walking up the stairs at a bank heist and we had two rooms left to clear. A guy grabbed me from behind and he was taking me out of the bank through the fire stairs. I fought him off and he knocked me unconscious. Luca and Deacon found me and carried me out." She said very honestly.
"So this Luca, you seem very close."
"Yes we are" she sceptically retorted
"So are you together?"
" What. NO! Why would you think that. He's my best friend. And partner at work. And I would never make anything more with Luca."