Chapter 21- Blue

•Blakely's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

*One year later*

Ages:15

Words:1023

•••

"I love you."
"I love you too." Evan says pulling out of me, then pulls off the condom.
"That was amazing." I say cuddling up next to him.
"It was, but that's only because you were amazing."

That was a week ago. I wake up running to the bathroom, and throwing up everything in my stomach. I walk back to my bed and fall back to sleep.

I wake up an hour later, to a smell that makes me run into the bathroom, and throw up the rest of what ever was in my stomach.

•••

It's been a week and every moring, and smells make me also sick. It's just so weird.

•••

It's now another week, and my dad's have said that I need to see a doctor, but I refuse.

•••

It's been another week, and now my period is 2 weeks late.

•••

Now I'm walking through the store, going to buy a pregnancy test. I have my best friend Cassie walking with me, just here to support me. We meet about a year and half ago, and we instantly clicked.

Once we get to the aisle I feel like I could faint.
"Cass I don't think I can do this." I say starting to brake down.
"Yes you can, and I will be here for you all the way if you are."
"Just what if Evan leaves me."
"Look, you don't even know if you are, so don't stress it. I'm sure he will stay with you, you guys have been with eachother for 2 and a half years." She says trying to calm me down.
I look at all the test, I grab one, and then walk to the cheek out.

"Hi." The cashier says.
"Hi." I say back. She looks alot like me, has blue eyes, and blonde hair. She rings me up, and asks for the money.
"How old are you?" She asks.
"I'm 15."
"I was 14 when I found out that I was pregnant."
"Really?!"
"Yeah, I had twins around 15 years ago, one boy and one girl."
"How are they?" I ask.
"I don't know, the baby daddy wanted nothing to do with me after I had the babies, but he was so supportive through out the pregnancy. I was a mom for a month before I realized I couldn't do it anymore, so I gave put them in an adoption center." She says.
"What we're their names?"
"The boys name was Owen, and the girls name was Blakely." She says.

Oh my god I just found my birth mom.
"Y-you're m-my m-mom." I say in disbelief.
"What?!" She says.
"My name is Blakely my twin brother name is Owen, and we are both 15 and adopted."
"No this can't be happening, when's your birthday?" She says.
"June 23rd."
"That's the day I gave birth to twins." She says.
"So let me get this straight,  I came here to buy a pregnancy, and then ended up meeting my birth mom."
"Looks like it, we'll I'm off in 5 minutes, do you maybe want talk a little more?" She asks.
"Uh...sure."
"Okay." She says happily, and tells me to go a small coffee shop across the street and she will meet me right there.

I don't really know how to process this, so I call Owen. Owen and I have grown really close over the past few years, and I'm really happy that happen.

(Blakely=B and Owen=O)

O: Hey sis, what's up?
B: This is important, I just meet our birth mom
O: What!?
B: Yeah I was at the store buying something and then she asked me something and then. You know what it would be easier if I told you what I was buying, don't be mad.
O: I won't be mad, you're my sister, and I love you very much.
B: I was at the store buying a...pregnancy test, and she asked me how old I was and she said that she was the same age when she had us. Then she said that their names were Owen and Blakely. Anyway can you meet me at the coffee shop by wallgreens?
O: What, you think you're pregnant?
B: Yeah my period is late by 3 weeks, and I have been throwing up a lot lately, so I googled the symptoms, and then all said that I was pregnant.
O: Yeah I will be right there. I love you see you soon.
B: Love you too.
*end of call*

•••

Owen showed up a few minutes after my birth mom and I ordered our coffee. I sent Cassie home with my pregnancy test, so I can take it later that day. We live on the same block, and practical spend all our time together, when I'm not with Evan.
"So what's your name, so I don't just keep calling you birth mom." Owen says.
"I'm Claire." She said. I see Dan and Phil across the coffee shop, they're watching us carefully.

•••

We get home and I facetime Cassie. She picks up right away, she's always on her phone.
"Can you come over, with it?" I ask.
"Yeah I will be over in a few." She says hanging up. I start to feel sick again.

I walk out of my room, and walk to Owens. I hear small little muffled cries. I walk into his room, and see him crying into his pillow.
"Owen what's wrong?" I ask.
"Blue died." He says. Blue was his blue betta fish, that he had for around a year and a half, that Conner got him.
"I'm sorry, I will buy you a new fish." I say hugging him.
"Really?" He says wiping the tears that have fallen.
"Yes, I will."

•••

Cassie walks into my room a few minutes later, and tosses me a box. I walk to the bathroom, and take a test stick from the box. Then I pee on it, and I have to wait 10 minutes.

•••

I take the test from then counter.

Positive.

My life is fucked.