Part 1; Prologue

Calum•

Four years earlier•

I looked over to Athena her bright green eyes sparkled brighter then the moon that shone over us tonight. Athena laid in the sand her long brown hair flowed into the sand she looked up at me.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked me her sweet voice spoke softly.

"About how much I love you" I said truthfully she blushed and then looked to her hands and picked at the skin at the corner of her thumb she only did that when she was nervous and it worried me.

I held her hand and she looked up at me tears in her eyes my heart rate quickened "what's wrong darling?"

"I-I'm sorry Calum." she said as the tears began to roll down her cheeks.

My heartbeat started to race "why love what's wrong?"

"I-I think we should break up." she breaks into tears.

And that's the moment my heart exploded into millions of pieces scattering across the world never to be put together again.

My eyes overflowed with tears "why?" I sob "I thought things where going great."

"I'm so sorry Calum t-this just dosent seem right anymore I'm sorry." she stood up "good bye Calum Hood I will always love you."

And just like that she walked out of my life for me to never see her again well hopefully not never.