Chapter 14: Survivor Series

November 30

Tonight was Survivor Series and the rosters from both brands showed up to prove that their brand was the show. The match card consisted of:

Women's elimination match: (Raw) Nia Jax, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Ember Moon, Mickie James vs. (SmackDown) Charlotte Flair, Asuka, Carmella, Becky Lynch, Naomi

Tag Team: (Raw) AOP (Akam and Rezar) vs. (SmackDown) The Bar (Sheamus and Cesaro)

Tag Team: (Raw) The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose) vs. (SmackDown) The Club (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson)

Champ vs. Champ: (Raw) Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. (SmackDown) United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura

Men's elimination match: (Raw) Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Braun Strowman, Elias, Baron Corbin vs. (SmackDown) Randy Orton, Andrade "Cien" Almas, Daniel Bryan, Samoa Joe, Shane McMahon

Mixed Tag Team: (Raw) Pinoy Bliss (Alex Auditore and Alexa Bliss) vs. (SmackDown) Miz and Mrs. (The Miz and Maryse)

Alex: babe, we're in the main event!

Alexa: yeah, I'm so nervous

I gave Alexa a kiss on her forehead to reduce her nervousness.

Alexa: thanks, I needed that

We went to the catering area, and watched our friends' matches with my arm around Alexa.

(Fast forward to the main event)

Our match was next and Raw and SmackDown are tied with 2 due to a no contest from The Shield vs. The Club.

Cole: coming up next, our main event a mixed tag team match, from Raw, the boyfriend and girlfriend duo of the Universal Champion Alex Auditore and his girlfriend the Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss will take on the husband and wife duo of the WWE Champion The Miz and his wife, the SmackDown Women's Champion Maryse.

Graves: these two couples had a Twitter war back and forth when Miz and Maryse accused Auditore and Bliss of stealing their title as WWE's It Couple after seeing pictures of Pinoy Bliss' recent trip to Disneyland.

Saxton: Miz and Maryse went on to challenge Pinoy Bliss, and it didn't take too long for Alex and Alexa to fire back.

(Backstage)

The gang wished us luck.

Finn: lad, I hope you shut The Miz's mouth for good

Seth: give him a good punch to the face like Daniel Bryan did

Nia: Lexi, slap the French taste out of Maryse's mouth.

Announcer: introducing first, the team of the WWE Champion The Miz and The SmackDown Women's Champion Maryse, Miz and Mrs.

Alexa and I waited for our cue at the gorilla. We were wearing our matching attires and debut a new shirt. Our shirt has Alexa's logo with the Pinoy Sun in the background, and the words Pinoy Bliss.

Production member: alright guys you're up.

Alexa gave me a kiss on the cheek

Alexa: best of luck for both of us.

Her music (Spiteful by CFO$) plays and she does her signature taunt. Then my music (Awake and Alive by Skillet) plays and I did my signature motions consisting of Alexa's taunt followed by the Wakanda forever salute and the Too Sweet gesture. I stared at Alexa for a moment and then I nodded. We walked down the ring holding our titles on our shoulders and our hands in between.

Announcer: and their opponents, the team of the Universal Champion Alex Auditore and The Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss, Pinoy Bliss!

We got in the ring and stared down our adversaries. I told Alexa I want to start first, she nod in agreement and gave me a good luck kiss followed by a Too Sweet.

(Fast forward to the middle of the match)

Cole: Auditore and Miz are laid out! They have to tag in to their respective partners.

I drag myself to Alexa's corner to tag her in, and I managed to reach her hand.

Graves: Miz tags Maryse, Auditore tags Bliss, and here comes the Goddess!

Alexa connects Maryse with lightning fast punches, followed by a couple of clotheslines. She connects Maryse with DDT.

Graves: the Goddess with the pin.

1

2

Saxton: oh, a kickout from Maryse!

Alexa got frustrated and she began throwing a tantrum. I smirked because I find her tantrums cute.

Alex's mind: she so cute when she throws a tantrum.

I told her to calm down and just focus on Maryse. She then connects with a monkey flip.

1

2

Graves: the A-Lister breaks up the pin.

Saxton: oh, here comes Alex Auditore, and he sends The Miz out of the ring for a while.

I managed to isolate Miz by throwing him to the timekeeper's area.

(Few minutes later)

Graves: oh a double clothesline takes out both ladies.

Alexa and Maryse tagged me and Miz in, and we went to war. I leveled Miz with two clothesline followed by a powerslam.

Graves: Auditore paying homage to his mentor, Randy Orton.

I dropped Miz with a hanging DDT and I set him up for the AKO, but Maryse came in and got in my face. Alexa manages to throw her out of the ring, but Miz got me with his finisher.

Cole: Skull Crushing Finale, it's over!

1

2

Thre- I barely got my shoulder up

Graves: how did the Pinoy Prince kickout of that?!

Saxton: it takes heart and hope, and Auditore and Bliss' loving relationship says it all.

Graves: you're making me sick, Saxton!

Me and Miz tagged in the ladies.

Cole: oh, what a kick from Alexa, that might knock out Maryse.

Saxton: Alexa going up- wait a minute Miz is in the ring pleading to Bliss, not to hurt his wife

I stood behind Miz, and he doesn't know I'm there.

Alexa: turn around

That's when I struck.

Graves: AKO Outta nowhere, by Auditore!

Alexa then said to me.

Alexa: let me stand on your shoulders

I let her stand on my shoulders and I held her hands to keep her balance.

Cole: what is this? An elevated Twisted Bliss!

Graves: Pinoy Bliss calls that, the Rising Bliss.

1

2

3

Announcer: here are your winners, Alexa Bliss and Alex Auditore!

Alexa jumped and hugged me tight as we celebrate are win. I held Alexa's cheeks

Alex: now, we are WWE's It Couple.

Our win wasn't only for us, but for the entire Raw brand, as our victory secured Raw's spot as the show.

(Backstage)

We walked backstage and the gang applauded.

Seth: ladies and gentlemen, WWE's new It Couple

We all came together, and we did the Too Sweet.