The beginning

Leo is my best friend I've known him since middle school. We have been through thick and thin together but I guess that wasn't enough. It started in middle school. I entered Bayview Middle School in the 7th grade. That year is when I met him Leo Daniels. I thought he was so perfect everything about him to me was amazing. The way he spoke, the way he walked, the way he laughed everything about him made like him more. I spent 7th grade trying to get close to him and it worked we became best friends. We told each other everything he told me about his struggles at home how he and his mom and brother where in a shelter home and I told him about the physical abuse at home and we comforted eachother . One day his friends asked me if I liked him and I said no because I didn't want to ruin what we had. That was probably the worst thing I could have done. A day later he was going out with a 6 grader named Alyssa. That relationship lasted 5 or 6 months and throughout that period we still talked and he still spent time with me but it wasn't the same. Whenever she needed him he would go running and I can understand that that's his girlfriend but I felt abandoned. After they broke up we became closer but it didn't matter to me. I had started to date this guy named Joseph. Being with Joseph wasn't that interesting to me I think I only dated him to get Leo attention. At the end of 7th grade I wanted to tell him that I liked him but I chickened out and just said goodbye. In 8th grade we came back from our summer vacation ready to be best friends again.