Bowl of Murder with a Side of 3rd Degree Burns

I quickly brought the soup back to the DNA lab. It had traces of a lady named Barbra Johnson, who is the cook at The Pantry. I quickly got in my car and phoned Derrick.

"Hey, Derrick. I found a bowl of soup in the golf place and it has the DNA of Barbra Johnson. She cooks the food there."

"You think she's a suspect ?!?"

"Yes, the place is only 2 miles from the golf place and 5 miles to her house."

As I pulled up to The Pantry, I saw the doors locked and the place flooded inside. I quickly rammed into the doors and got drenched in a very hot liquid, but the liquid smelt like something I knew, The Soup. As the water gushed out, I saw a lifeless body go along with the water. I grabbed the body and put it off to the side. In her back-pocket was her ID. Her name war Barbra Johnson.

"Oh My Gosh!" I said and then, I phoned Derrick. "Get down here now!"

When he arrived, his eyes were bulging out of his head with such curiosity.

"So, what happened here?"

"She drowned in her own soup and she has a bruise on her head. Hmmm.... Aha, she was hit by a blunt object on the head, locked in the place, and the man poured some of her soup into a 200-gallon tank of hot water."

"But, how could someone just show up with 200-gallons without being noticed?"

"He must have had a disguise or an accomplice."

"He did it, I can feel it."

"He as in an unknown gender?"

"Yes"

"He must have had a disguise like ...... a gas-tanker!"

"Holy Cow! Your genius!"

As we searched the place thoroughly, I saw a briefcase which contained duct tape and a crowbar.

As we arrived at Barbra Johnson's house, a lady came to the door.

"Hello, Madame. Have you heard ab....."

"Oh, boys. You can call me Barbra, Barbra Johnson."

"Nice try! She's dead and the DNA is her's."

"What's this about?!?"

"You murdered Mrs. Johnson!!!"

"Please, I didn't do it. I'll tell you everything."

"Fine."

"I'm Barbra's maid. She makes me pose as her when she goes on trips she wants to keep secret from her low-paid husband who doesn't know she's rich. She keeps the money away from him."

"So, your the one who ..... Sorry, I shouldn't even ask."

"Yes, I am. I also take her husband away from the house when there's a party. Him and I usually go to a bar, so he'll have to stay at a hotel."

"What's your name?"

"I legal changed it to Barbra and my parents last name, who aren't related to

the other Barbra, is Johnson as well."

"She really wants to keep her money. Yes, but now that you said she's dead. She told I get her money, her house, and her husband even thought he pretty much is my responsibility. The worst part is the money was stole today. I heard a noise at the door. I peeked out the window and saw a tall, slender person with a mask and gloves. I quickly hid and heard a bunch of wreckage. Here's the damage."

I saw clay pot, pans, and glass shattered all over the floor. There was nothing else for us to look for. The lat thing was to take my portable polygraph machine and put it on her. After a few questions, she passed the test and didn't kill Barbra.

"Also, the person left a letter I haven't opened."

The letter said : Awh, hot soup with bread. DEAD. Ahahahaha! That Barbra was a fighter, but only if she knew I was pretending to be her husband for the day. She didn't leave the house for party or any matter. Wonder where the gas-tanker went? Go to the place where they sell chocolate bacon they know.

After a few hours of hard research, I found the chocolate bacon place's website. The backround picture was picture of the owner in front of there shop, but in behind it was a semi-hidden gas-tanker!

There will be another part coming out soon! See you next time!