Gassy Explosion

When I arrive to the chocolate store, it was too late. The whole place was on fire and firefighters were trying to contain it, so it doesn't go further down the boardwalk. I decided to ask the fire chief some questions.

"Hello, sir. I'm a detective and I'm wondering what cause the fire?"

"There's an empty abandoned gas-tanker below the boardwalk. Someone doused the place in not in gas, but a clear liquid, Kerosine. "

"Thank you."

When the fire was out, I walked with a gas mask the fire fighters gave me and I saw a man tied to a post and burnt alive. Then, below him a less crisp man, but he was barely alive.

"Hey, *cough* help. A mmman...."

The man passed out and I called the medics. It was too late, he died.

Then, I noticed those men where the owners of the shop. They were brothers. It was about time to try to close the case. I went home and look up each name on google. All of their names popped up on one website specific. www.kkk.com

The notorious white people who hate Africans clan. I said "Welp, there's a chance our man is black."

I ran back to the scene remembering to look for a letter. In the cash register was a lone letter. I picked it up and it said : Better hurry. In 2 days, this town is going to be a ghost town. Fire, Fire!

Come back to my page soon and look out for the next part!