The Killer

As I walked down the sidewalk, I saw some poor homeless people. I decided to give one some money. Then, I saw one staring at me strangely. I stared back and the man ran. I jumped a small railing and ran after him. I chased him for 2 minutes and got close enough to tackle him. I pinned him down and he said "Ok, detective. Stop!"

"How do you know I'm a detective?"

"I work for the killer and I spy on you."

"How many more?" "More what?"

"Stop Lying! I know there's more accomplices."

"There was, but there all in the gas-tanker's tank. And DEAD."

"Who is the killer and I'll try to get you a few years off your jail sentence?"

"Hidden ....in plain sight. Moves with the crowd. Kills when he.....gets mad. Worst of all, he's here, but not here."

"You have multi-personality disorder."

"No, but I know who does."

"Tell me!!!"

"You already know him and have know him for a while."

I told I few friends I've had for a while and brought them to a random parking lot. I brought Derrick only because he's the only black friend I have.

"Hello, killer."

"Killer?!? Where?!?"

"Here."

"Where?"

"Right behind. See yourself in my car mirror. Your the one."

"I'm not."

"You never told me who had a wife that you can be mean to."

"Who?"

"Barbra .... JOHNSON."

All of the sudden, Derrick went from Derrick to A crazed man.

"Oh, shut up you, nasty man!"

"Nasty? Your the one who kills."

"Now, tell me where you hiding your master plan weapons?"

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

I looked behind me and found the boardwalk blown up and in flames. When I turned around Derrick was gone.

Will the evil Derrick get away with his mass murder or will he be barred, or even the death penalty. Check back soon for the next part.