Thanks For The Ride

Cheyanne's POV

The annoying tone of my alarm going off finally gets to me after snoozing it about 5 times. I turn to look at the time and I have thirty minutes to get ready.

I groan because usually I have two hours to shower, do my hair, do my make up, get dressed, and possibly if I'm lucky eat breakfast that my brother has most likely ate most of but left me some scraps. (Ah my brother the one I forgot to tell you about. One I wish I could forget about all together. Aiden O'Dell. My annoying big (unfortunately) brother. )

Since my parents are business people and are always on business trips we have the house to our selves all the time.

Meaning a lot of bonding time. So basically we are constantly at each others throats. But when the time comes for comfort or protection we are there for each other. So I dash out of bed and into the shower. 

Once my shower is done I just forget about my hair from that point and decide to leave it wet since it will most likely curl its self when it dries.

I brush my teeth and wash my face basically at the same time. I dry what water is left on my face and start to apply my make up. 10 minutes go by and I hear my brother yell from down stairs, "Cheyanne if your not down here in 5 I'm leaving you." This was his way of showing me that his girlfriend was probably already here and ready to go to school.

I put on some lip gloss and take one finally look in the mirror and nod. I then dash to my room and put on a black crop top with some shorts and put on my plain black vans to top it off. I grab my bag and phone and rush down stairs to my brother closing the front door "Wait!" I scream at the shut door and run to the kitchen grabbing and apple and rush out.

 I look in the drive way and his car is gone so I look down the street and hes already turning the corner so I try and run. "Aiden! Wait!" I scream as I run like hell.

Of course he can't hear me and drives away. I feel a whine coming up in my throat when I look my side and a black mustang is right next to me.

I look to the drivers window and see the most attractive guy I've ever seen.

"Hi. Can I give you a lift?"

I walk up to the car and look at him.

"Where are you headed?"

"Um. This is embarrassing but I forgot the name of it but its the high school down the street."

"Oh ok. Don't worry I don't think you'll meet a single person that can tell you the name of that school. And I'd love a ride but only if I'm not intruding."

"Of course not. Hop in."

I smile and jog around to the other side of the car. I open the car door and enjoy every moment of it you can tell its a brand new car just by how it looks and feels. I smile and get in. I put my bag on my lap and close the door.

"Thank you so much for doing this. If you wouldn't have showed up I would have been so late."

"Its really no problem but what happened you looked so bummed out when you ran to the corner?"

"My idiot brother and his girlfriend left me behind."

"That sucks."

He started up the car and it gave me chills I loved this engine. He drove fast but safely. We came to a red light but the light changed to fast on him and he hit kinda hard on the brake.

But when he did this I almost came flying forward but didn't and I looked down and his arm was holding me back his hand was accidentally grabbing my boob. I smirked and when he noticed he pulled his hand away like it was stung by a bee.