Meeting the family

Cheyanne's POV

We spend the next few hours watching romance movies and horror movies. While we watched the horror movies I would jump or scream every time someone got murdered but when I looked at Dan he would just be laughing at the screen. Creepy.

We ate some ice cream while we watched. Well I ate some ice cream Dan didn't eat anything he said he was already full but I still felt bad eating while he wasn't. 

I stared at Dan while he laughed at the screen because a girl got her throat slit but I didn't even notice all I can notice is how his hair bounces a little when he laughs and how his eyes lighten up.

How he clenches his jaw anytime he actually get scared and how he looks at me in from the corner of his eye and smiles a little like hes thinking about something.

He turns off the tv and moves his entire body to face me. "What are you staring at?" He asks. "Do I have something on my face." He starts rubbing his face and I just laugh to myself  and shake my head.

"No silly. Your just so attractive. I'm happy my brother left me this morning because if he wouldn't have I wouldn't have met you."

He smiles. "Me too."

"Do you want to go home?"

"Its 2 am." I scoff.

"No I meant like...This weekend. would you like to stay with me here in this big lonely house or do you want to go home?"

I blush at the thought of being here alone with him for the weekend.

"My brother did leave me this morning so he deserves a little scare. So, yes I'd love to stay here this weekend with you."

He smiles a toothy grin. "Thank you."

I yawn and when I open my eyes hes in front of me laying me down pulling the blanket over me. "Go to sleep like you said its 2 am you shouldn't be up. You wore yourself out today and plus your gonna need your strength for tomorrow." I smile and blink and few times feeling my eyes getting heavier and heavier until I drift off into a deep sleep.

-------10 am----------

I rub my eyes open to the smell of bacon. I sit up slowly and look around but Dan is no where to be seen. The door is open so I get up and walk out the door to be introduced to a long hall way with like 10 different rooms and I gasp. I walk towards the stairs at the end of the hall looking around, 'God his house is so big' I think to myself. 

I walk down the circular stairs looking at all the white. the stairs are white, The walls, the railings, the floor.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and Im introduced to his living room I think. I see black furniture and rugs and chairs.

Right in the middle of the wall is a huge fireplace and in the center of the ceiling is a beautiful crystal chandeler. 

I gape at the sight and follow the smell of the bacon to a door I push it open and theres Dan singing to In my blood by Shawn Mendes and cooking.

My jaw drops at how good he is at singing and cooking not to mention. I lean on the counter watching and listening to him he turns around and jumps higher then I've ever seen anyone jump and I nearly fall over laughing. 

"Jesus Cheyanne! You scared me!" he shouted.

I look up and catch my breathe and finally say "You can really sing Dan. Ever thought of taking it up professionally?"

"Yes."

"Then why don't you?"

"I have."

"Really? Can I hear some of your work?"