All I see is RED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheyanne's POV

I look in the mirror and examine the perfect red silk my dress was made with. I turn around to see the back and the long dress drags on the floor as I do so and I see my full back covered in lace.

He wouldn't let me see the price tag of this dress when he bought and tore it off before I could get a glance at the number so I'm guessing its a expensive dress. I mean, it must be it makes my shape look perfect its tight where it should be and loose where it should be. If you were to ask me this is the perfect dress.

I hear a knock on the door and turn quickly. "Come in." Some of the maids I saw earlier walk in and smile politely at me. 

"We have to do your hair and make up sweetie."

"Oh, no its fine, I'm fine."

"We insist."

I sighed and nodded and sat down in front of the mirror. I picked up my phone off the desk in front of me and turned it on. I put in my earbuds and turned up my music letting them do their magic as I closed my eyes and relaxed into the music. 

--------40 minutes later---------

I finally open my eyes noticing that I had fell asleep and jump as I look in the mirror. I looked at the mirror amazed and touched the perfect curls hanging down on my shoulders.

Tears formed at my eyes. I looked around and caught one of the maids eyes and hugged her so tightly. 

"Thank you so much."

"It was no problem at all. You don't need the make up though you have natural beauty."

"Thank you."

I jumped like one of those scared cats in a cartoon when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?"

"Um, Dan."

"Oh. Come in."

I turn around quickly to face the door so he could see me and hopefully scoop me up in his arms and enchant me with a kiss. But, I turned to quickly and tripped over my dress.

I dropped to the floor with a shriek and a thud. Thank god it wasn't a loud thud but a soft one so his family wouldn't here from downstairs thankfully I had caught myself half way and was holding myself up on my palms and knees. 

Dan rushed to me to help me up. He grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up. I smiled and pulled up my dress so I could see my knees and just as I expected they were bleeding. Dan sees the blood and his eyes go wide he basically drags me into the bathroom.

Can't he ever ask to go somewhere? Why does he insist on dragging me everywhere. He lifts me up onto the bathroom counter and opens the medicine cabinet dumping everything out.

This boy is moving so fast hes scaring me a little. He finds the alcohol and bandages he pours some alchol on the bandages and wraps my knees. He reaches for my palms and I'm surprised I didn't know I was bleeding there nor did I show him. How did he know? He wraps my palms and sets them on my lap. He sighs a loud sigh and looks down then back up at me.

"It's a good thing they weren't that deep or messy."

"Yeah."

He picks me up off the counter and sets me down softly on the floor. I'm so close to his body I can feel all the body heat coming off him.

It kinda burns. Why does it burn? Does he have a fever? I feel his forehead and its burning up, his cheek burning, neck burning. His entire body is burning up and I guess I had a look of worry on my face 'cause he lifted up my chin and gave me reassuring smile.

"I've always been this hot. Its normal for me." Then he winked. I kinda laughed and blushed because lords knows he was really hot, his skin and his looks. 

"We gotta get going. My family is waiting down stairs."

"Oh, yes of course."

He grabs my hand tightly. A little to tightly. God this boy is strong. He then puts his other arm around my waist and out the door we go.

I could hear my own heartbeat thumping in my ears. We started to walk down the stairs and I almost tripped but he caught me and make it look graceful. I smile at him and he smiles back and by the time we are at the end of the stairs.

I'm out of Dan's grip and into someone else's I know its not Ashley 'cause she standing there rolling her eyes and folding her arms.

I feel the muscles on the figure hugging me and I notice it is Ash. I blush so hard. I am hugging Ash. I'm hugging Ash! I can't believe I am hugging this perfect golden boy, with all these muscles. He pulls away and smiles brightly. It almost blinds me.

"I'm so glad you came"

"Yeah well you wanted me to."

"Yes. Yes I did. Maybe I'll have the chance to snatch you away from Dan." He said with a wink. I blush 'Maybe you will with a smile and wink like that'. I look at Dan from the corner of my eye and he looks everything but happy.

His fists are clenched, his jaw is locked. I smile at Ash and wink back then I head over to Dan and rest my hand on his and they instantly unclench and hold my hand.

I smile and notice a Raven haired woman maybe in her 20's and a blonde man around his 30's staring at us with a big smile on their face. The Raven haired woman gets to me before the guy can and comes and takes my hand out of Dan's and put both in her's.

"I'm Dan's mother. It's so good to meet you. I've heard a lot about you from Ash. Dan might have some competion."

"You might be right about that. But no, you can't be his mother you look to young to be a mother! "

She laughs. "Thank you dear you are so sweet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Its been a while since I've last updated just a whole bunch of drama happening lately. I'll try to get back on top of it. 

Vote and comment💙