Week 4

Tony was as scared as the time Pepper fell, and when Rhodey crashed, when Steve asked for Peter to join. He never expected him to ask to think about it. He was so relieved. But Tony knew he had to talk with Peter, try to talk him out of it.
Peter didn't know what Tony wanted, of course he saw him, but he didn't see the scared looked on his face.
"What do you want?" Peter asked, a little annoyed, he just learned how to teleport so he would if needed. Was Mr. Stark going to try to  take his suit? He couldn't take it though, he had nothing to do with it.
"First off, where have you been? Your aunt wouldn't tell me and you weren't in New York."'Tony asked, freaking out inside like a worried parent.
"It doesn't matter." Peter said, knowing he still had about two weeks left.
"Yes, it does."
"Why do you even care? I don't have your suit anymore. And you got rid of me months ago." Peter shot back. Tony was a little shocked. What does he mean? He took the suit, but that didn't mean he cut him out of his life.
"That doesn't matter, I took your suit to keep you safe. And being an avenger? Out of the question, it's too dangerous."
Tony responded. Too bad he didn't notice the tears in Peter's eyes earlier.
"So, then I'm just someone you used. And now that I have no use to you, I'm just some stupid kid that's getting in your way?" Peter stated, his face going dark and not meeting Tony's eyes.
"Peter, that's not true." Tony couldn't believe what he was hearing, is that really what Peter thought?
"Then tell me, what am I to you?" Peter asked, finally looking him. Tony was too stunned to speak for a moment. Apparently, that was a moment too long. Peter just sighed and teleported to where Shuri, T'challa, and Bucky was before reading again. Tony was almost as shocked at the teleporting. He shook out of it, looking to see where Peter went, finding him near Shuri, T'challa, and Bucky while reading some book. T'challa shot him a warning glance, most likely having seen the whole thing.
"That was, really hard to see." Tony rolled his eyes.
"Gee, thanks Rhodey." He said as he turned to his friend. Tony knew he messed up.
"Look Tony, I can tell you know that you messed up, so I'll skip with the lecture. Just wait for him to calm down and then explain yourself and apologise." Rhodey said, patting him on the shoulder. Tony slumped, Rhodey made it sound so much easier than it really was.
Meanwhile, Loki also saw everything, and he felt empathy for the boy. He knew what it was like to feel used.
"Hello, Peter." Loki greeted. Peter looked up at him, smiling, but there was sadness in his eyes.
"Hi, Loki." He said. Loki had somehow gotten him to just say his name.
"How has learning magic been going? I see you're almost done already." Loki asked, impressed that someone else was so interested in magic like he was.
"It's great! I learned a few spells. I know how to teleport now!" Loki blinked. Not even his brother could do that, and it took him at least two days before he could do that. Peter must be really dedicated to learning magic, but why?
"If I may ask, why do you want to learn magic?" Loki asked, curious.
"Well, for one, who doesn't?" Loki had to agree on that one. " And two, it could really help me to help other people. I could get to places faster and be able to stop bad guys easier before they hurt anyone else. It could probably save a lot more damage, too." Peter asked with a smile, and Loki blinked again. Had he heard the boy right? Apparently, Peter had no selfish needs to learn magic, no wonder he could so easily learn magic. And Loki knew, then and there, he'd be betting his brother that this kid was worthy.
"Well, if you want, there are more books on magic. Some are more about the history behind it, but it makes it easier." Loki offered, and Peter's face lit up again.
"Really?! Thank you so much, I don't know how I could pay you back!" Peter smiled again, an even brighter one, and Loki smiled back.
"It's no trouble. It's quite enjoyable to see someone other than myself so interested in magic." And Peter's mouth dropped open in shock.
"Wait, so you've met no one else that's interested in magic?!" Peter asked.
"Yes, most are afraid because of New York. And everyone in Asgard doesn't care much for it." Loki sighed.
"But that wasn't your fault, you were brainwashed!" Peter agreed, and Loki was surprised that he saw even thought about that, no one else but Thor has.
"True, but to some people, that doesn't matter." While those two kept talking, Thor was smiling at his brother from a distance. He was making some friends that he didn't meet by him! Though, he couldn't understand why Tony was glaring at Loki from afar, so he decided to ask.
"Ah, man of iron! It's good to see you again!" Thor bellowed from behind him and Tony jumped ten feet in the air.
"Jesus, Thor. Don't do that! Tony gasped.
"My apologies, but why are you glaring at Loki?" Thor asked.
"Because he's with the kid." Tony answered, looking back at the two. Thor was confused again.
"What does that matter?"
"He could hurt him! How do I know he's not going to attack him?!" Tony asked Thor angrily, never looking away. And Thor now knew what was going on.
"Ah, I didn't realize you had a son, man of iron. Good for you." Thor smiled at him brightly Tony chocked on nothing at looked at him in shock and confusion.
"What, what?! Peter's not my kid!" Tony sputtered, embarrassed.
"Surely he is. You have the worry and protection of a parent." Thor pointed out and Tony was left speechless. He never even realized Loki appearing behind him.
"Yes, I for one thought you were father and son at first glance." Loki said as Tony jumped ten feet in the air, once again.
"Jeeze, is it in Asgardian culture to sneak up on someone?" Tony asked as he gasped for breath.
"Also, brother I have another bet for you." Loki said to Thor and they smiled challenging at each other.
"Oh really, and what might that be, brother?" Thor asked.
"I bet $50 the boy is worthy." Loki said and Thor smiled even bigger.
"You're on." And they shook hands. Tony, for once, agreed with Loki. Thor walked over to Peter while the other two watched.
"Hello, Peter. Could you hold this for a second?" Thor asked, handing Peter an umbrella while he was reading a book.
"Uh, sure." Peter took it effortlessly with a confused smile. He was surprised at how light it was, sure umbrellas were light, but this light? Even with his super strength they had a little pressure on them. It honestly felt like he was holding a piece of paper.
"Thank you." Thor said as he took his umbrella back, it feeling as much as an umbrella to him as he walked over with a blank expression. Loki had a victory smirk with Tong looked like he had a heart attack. Thor just handed Loki $50.
"Why-what-how-why would you do that?!" Tony asked, still having a heart attack.
"The boy is worthy, is he not?" Was all Thor said.
"Thor!"