Chapter 13

"You had a panic attack over this?" 

"Yes."

"I'm telling you, it's one of Wade's tricks. My brother is an ass!"

"Shut up Chelsea, let's just go."

It's been three days since my meltdown with Chase, and Chelsea's way of dealing is much different than mine. She prefers to pretend the book doesn't exists. But I know better. Wade and I definitely need to talk. It took about five hours of arguing with Chase to let me go alone. For some reason, he doesn't trust Wade. But then again, he is a boy. He'd finally settled to have Chelsea escort me, since he won't try anything with his sister around. You wanna bet?

Chelsea twists open the large door to the T.V and Movie Ward. To be honest, I expected something more like the Music Ward, with crazy people fighting each other. But compared to the Music Ward, the T.V and Movie Ward is relatively calm. 

Well, not exactly calm. After all, this is a mental hospital. It still consists of fangirls running around, desperate for that one final piece of memorabilia, or that one last episode. And who am I to talk. I watched all the Doctor Who seasons in one day, and binge bought the Tenth AND Eleventh Doctor's sonic screwdrivers. So no matter what, there's no such thing as "calm" when it comes to fangirls. If we had our own language, we wouldn't have a word for it. 

"DOCTORDONNA FRIENDS, DOCTORDONNA FRIENDSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"QUICK, GET THE HOLY WATER! I NEED TO EXORCISE THIS DEMON!!!!!!!"

"MOFFAT YOU CRUEL MAN!!!!!!!" 

Everything from Daleks to My Little Ponies are galloping around the Commonroom. Chelsea glances at me. "This...is so strange." she says, biting her lip. "Wade has always come to me, so I've never been in here..." I can't hear the rest of what she's saying, because someone is singing "Benadict Cumberbatch" to the tune of the Spongebob theme song extremely loudly. Who even does that? Sherlockians. 

I  check my phone to verify that Wade is in room Three. Chelsea beckons me to follow her as she half walks, half jogs to the room. Nobody notices us, though. Most of them have their eyes glued to IPad screens. Geez, how do their eyes not melt? 

To my dismay, Chelsea and I find that there is a gaurd at the door of room Three. He crosses his arms and says, "Password or no entry." 

"I don't know the freaking password."

"Password or no entry." He looks me up and down. "Of course," he smirks. "There is another method of payment, if you'd be willing to-" Chelsea promptly knees him in the balls, and opens the door. Bless her heart 

When we enter, I realize now why there was a guard. There's a giant screen up, and on it is what I assume to be a new episode of Supernatural. I spot Wade on a chair near the front. As quietly as I can, (which turns out to be no so quietly) I walk to where Wade is and whisper in his ear, "I finished the book." 

Without a word, he stands and leaves. A couple of his friends start to rise, but he motions for them to stay. He also motions for Chelsea to stay. I don't think she minded, though. She had found a Hunger Games movie fan to talk about Josh Hutcherson with. 

Wade takes me to a quiet corner in the back of the room. 

"So what do you think?" He says nervously. His chocolate brown eyes still manage to melt my heart in the darkness. They look so sad. I tell him, "I think we need to proceed with extreme caution.You saw Vivian Pengleton's latest entry?" He nods gravely. I keep looking at him, but he stays silent. "You...you know what it means?" Once again, he nods, and remains quiet. "So..." I press on. "What are we gonna-"