Chapter 1 (That girl who can't see)

.

.

hey guys, so after a few minutes after this story popped on my mind. I already have decided about my characters and yes. hahaha the guy will be my knight in the shining sky. I mean. its on the cover.

here's the story :)

. . .

Quietly strain your ears

For the singing voice that secretly flows

Sharing the white moon's sigh

Kiss me sweetly

Like a lover

Embrace me even more

Because you're going on your own

To the place that darkens

The fields that glows in this way

Now I won't keep you

from your loneliness

As you cling to the strength of linked fingers

Because a tiny light surely

Sinks deeply into the darkness now

We're searching together at its bottom

For the dream of

A distant slumbering jewel

I can still remember that song. Funny thing, I almost forgot but I didn't. I wonder why.

My name is Keiko, and yes, I am Japanese. But I grew here in Korea. I was born here too. My parents are rich, yeah, very rich, they even make me wear weird clothes I mean, its okay with me, its still clothes.

Well, all the people around me are complimenting me though, they said that I look like a doll and I just smile at them. Like what my mom always tell me, Smile and wave.

And for my 24 years here in the earth, I never forgot to smile and wave at my parent's business partners.

But I guess, destiny got tired of me smiling all the time so it gave me some twist.

When I was in high school, I am a varsity player. Yeah no doubts, I'm a the captain of the basketball team and we won a lot of empty cups.

Then in college, I studied music and arts. I really love those, but of course, being the only daughter of workaholics, they want me to study business too. And that's it, my dream is washed out. But of course I graduated having the highest award. Well, thanks to my computerized brain which Google has been implanted and also a calculator and some encyclopedias.

"Miss Keiko?" my personal maid came from nowhere.

"Lily?, what is it?" I asked trying to find where her voice is coming from.

"I'm here milady, your parents are here now would you like to greet them?" she asked helping me to walk.

"Lily, I'm blind but I can walk" I said

"bu-"

"I know this place well Lily, I can take care of myself" I said as I smile.

"yes milady" she said and everything became quiet.

"Lily?" I started

"yes milady?"

"a-nothing, you can rest now, I'm tired, I want to rest too, I'll just meet them later" I said. But the truth is, I really want to get away from this cage.

"yes milady" she said and I believe that she disappeared.

I went to my room and immediately went to my terrace where a fountain is found. I sat on the edge and played with the water on it.

"pure" I murmured. Then the wind blows, and my hair is flying on it. I held my hair and go through its length. It stops on my back near my butt.

"its this long already, and curly" I giggled. I wonder how I look. Old lolita dress, long curly hair. Okay, now I know why they said that I look like a doll.

But I'm really tired of living in this cage. I need to go out.

I gathered all my courage and some clothes then walked out of my room. After my room, there will be a hallway that will lead to the main stairs down to the biggest fountain that will be found on the ball room and a door which leads to the gates and after that will be the outer world.

As I stepped out of the gates. I can feel my heart beat faster and jump for joy. Before the guards and the others might caught me and drag me back inside. I run and run still my eyes are close. Oh I forgot to tell you guys. I'm blind.

I reached this very familiar place, how do I know? of course I once had a normal eyesight. I mean, when I still have my sight, I go everywhere I want, with this childhood friend whom I fell in love. Yes, I don't know, He's cold to everyone but I guess, that turns me on more.

I want to open my eyes but I'm saving it for the last time that I can see again. And if that happens, I want to see his face first. Then I can already die or let everything happen and I don't care. I just want to see his face again, stare at his deep, dark, yet magical eyes, his smile. I want to see everything again. I miss him.

I took my way to our secret base. Its nothing suspicious, its just under a tree and our names are sculptured to it.

I reached for the stem of the tree and tried to find our names.

K&K
forever

My hands trailed through the names and I can't help but smile.

"I wonder where are you now" I ask myself, yeah, where is he?

I went at the back of the tree but then tripped causing me to fall to the ground but arms are wrapped around my waist and holding my arms with his other hands.

"I'm sorry" I immediately bowed my head but he didn't replied so I got worried.

"excuse me, are you alright?" I ask again pulling away from the closeness. I cupped the body against mine and run my hands through the arms. Just then I realized its a guy.

"sir?, are you alright?" I ask again pulling my hands away.

But he didn't answer again.

"sir?, are you still there?, are you okay?" I ask again trying to reach him out. Then he immediately took my hand and cupped it. Its so big that my hands looks like a child's. And I smile at the thought.

My right hand travels from his hand, to his arms up to his shoulders and face. He's unexpectedly tall. Then my hands went up to his head to feel if he has a fever, then I just felt that's he's sweating hard. Is he alright?

"si-" but he cut me.

"why are you here?"

. . .

sorry I updated that long, you know the feeling of being a college student right,? and yes, its killing me.