Chapter 3 (moment at a time)

. . .

..Keiko's POV

I woke up still with him hugging me. The storm has gone and I guess its a beautiful day.

I removed his arms and its really heavy. I stood up and brush my teeth then went to the kitchen and cooked. I make some american breakfast. Yep I know how to cook other country's food.

I put it on the table then make some hot cocoa. Yep, I'm not drinking coffee because base on my research when I was in the middle school, coffee has some acidic content and must be drank NOT OFTEN.

I put it again on the table then I heard some footsteps.

"good morning" I greeted and smiled sweetly.

"good morning, coffee please" he said

"when is the last time that you drink coffee?" I asks

"yesterday before bumping into you" he answered and sat down.

"then nope, cocoa for today, coffee has acidic content and its not good for your health when you use it as your water" I said

"you sound like an old woman" he said and I froze. I knew that line.

I wanted to open my eyes to see who is sitting in front of me. I wanted to make sure, but still I'm afraid.

"are you okay?" he asks and I came back to my senses.

"ah, yeah" I answered.

"well then, let's eat, you'll be late" I cheered and just ignored what just I remembered.

"thank you" he suddenly said.

"for what?" I asks

"for breakfast" he answered and I giggled

"your welcome" I answered and smiled.

"thank you for letting me stay too" I added and we ate.

After eating, he washed the dishes then he went to work. I guess he's a really nice person. And because I'm blind, I just sat down, and kill time.

I switched the television on to hear some news.

"the daughter of Oda company has been missing" I heard.

"no wonder because its me!" I laughed.

"a lot of military personnel, even high ranking officials and detectives is looking for her, 1 million will be the reward to whoever can find or report where she is" oh no, I'm in big trouble, 1 million, that's a lot, I need to go, I have to go!

Again, I run and run, leaving all my things behind on the house where this guy welcomed me and treat m like a family member even in a short while.