Chapter 7 (brothers)

. . .

..Keiko's POV

Today, is another day. I woke up to the warm breeze of someone on my neck. It was so comforting and I felt something around my waist and legs too.

How I wish I could see.

I struggled to get up but the Mr. just pulled me down yawning.

"let's stay like this" he said

"good morning" he added and I smiled as he kiss my head.

"good morning" I replied and kissed his neck and I feel him froze.

"what did you do?" he asked as he held my arms tighter.

"what?, are you alight?"

"a I'm going to my room" he said and stood up immediately and I heard the door close.

What happened?

I just stood up and fix the bed.

Don't get me wrong guys, even if I'm blind I can do things on my own

I went to the bathroom and took a bath. As I finished, I went to the closet and wore his shirt and boxers again. I combed my hair then went down to prepare some food when I heard the front door opened.

"Hyung!!!!" someone yelled the plate slip on my hand.

"AHHH, WHO ARE YOU?, WHO'S THERE" one of them asked

"I'm in the kitchen, preparing breakfast, are you the Mr.'s friends?" I asked as I tried to pick the broken pieces.

"Keiko?, are you alright?" I heard the Mr.'s voice from his room then loud steps was going down on the stairs.

The steps went closer and it was Mr.

"Keiko are you okay?, no don't pick those, I'll clean that up" he said as he help me stand then hugged me as he lift me up and made me sit near the sink.

"are you hurt?" he asked again

"HYUNG THERE'S A GHOST IN- WAAAAA THE GHOST!!!" someone shouted and I heard someone fell on the floor.

"Shut up Tao, she's not a ghost!!" someone said

"s-she's not a ghost??" someone asked.

are they 10 years old and below?

"she's not a ghost Tao, she's Keiko" Mr. introduced me and I immediately stood up and bowed my head.

"annyeonghaseyo, Keiko imnida" I introduced myself.

"annyeonghaseyo Suho imnida, I'm the guardian" one of them said.

"I'm Baekhyun, hi" someone said again as they started to shook my hand.

"I'm Chanyeol, the happy virus" then he hugged me

"I'm D.O but I'll be honored if you would call me Kyungsoo" he said as he shook my hand gently

"Kyungsoo" I repeated and I can picture that he was smiling.

"I'm Kai, the dancer of the group, nice meeting you Keiko noona" then he shook my hand shyly.

"me too Kai-ah"

"I'm Sehun and I'm the cutest maknae in the whole wide world" someone greeted then he shook my hand.