Loving Sweater attack!

When you and Scrooge came out of the bedroom and walked down the stairs you noticed that it went back to quietness you looked around your surroundings and deeply sighed. "Whelp it's not everyday this mansions quiet" Scrooge said as he looked around as well while you two were walking through the halls of the mansion you noticed Mrs. Beakly and Duckworth cleaning up some things. Beakly was vacuuming, and Duckworth was dusting off Scrooges photo of himself on the wall you giggled as you looked at the two. "Oh there you are Beakly!, I was looking everywhere for you" you say as you ran to her side and grinned Mrs. Beakly stared at you confusedly and grinned afterwards. "Oh, y/n dear. You were?" She said almost sounding a bit confused you looked at her and nodded while closing your eyes Mrs. Beakly shrugged as she smiled at you. "Alright y/n--wait, where are the boys? it's becoming to quiet" she said as she looked behind you a bit cluelessly you frowned as you looked behind you and then back at Beakly. "Oh probably playing with webby" you then say casually while staring up at her she nodded her head as she went back to vacuuming Scrooge then came up to your side and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Well since that's done now we ca-" Scrooge tried to finish his last sentences but was interrupted by Louie screaming out loud while running to you. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!, aunt y/n save me! There trying to get me!" He said while tugging onto your side tightly and a bit quivery too. You and Scrooge looked at him confused as you asked. "Louie darling what's wrong?" And then Scrooge. "Who's trying to get you?" He then asked as he stared at him. Louie then pointed forward letting you two see Huey Dewey and webby. "Them......" You then narrowed your eye lids while staring at them then back at Louie. "Lou, Hun, it's just your brothers and webby what could possibly hap- oh my goodness no!" You then say quickly as you started running, Scrooge was the only one still confused. "What is happening right now?" He said as he asked himself confusedly while staring cluelessly at you and Louie running away. Scrooge looked at Huey Dewey and webby which who were wearing a red sweater, which was Huey, and then Dewey which who was wearing a blue sweater, and then webby, which who was wearing a bright pink sweater, Scrooge then stared closely at Huey's hand and then saw three more other coloured sweaters in his hands he widened his eyes as he screamed while running as well. "AHHHH!!!!, THERE IS NO WAY AM I WEARING ONE!!!" Scrooge shouted as he still ran. The three kids ran after him as they shouted back. "Yeah but you have to wear it Uncle Scrooge!!!" Huey yelled back to his great grand uncle while holding the dark red sweater out in front of him Scrooge then looked back while running and started to pant a little. "Keep those itchy and sone how, cozy sweaters away from me!" He said as he quickly hid somewhere. While he was hiding from his little nephews and webby he exhaustedly wiped away droplets of sweat from his fore-head he then heavily sighed as he looked out to see if the coast was clear he then tip toed out from his hiding spot and then instantly dashed up stairs to his bedroom and closed the door shut he sighed in relief while leaning onto the door he then quickly locked the door as he stared at it. When he finally locked the door he moved over to his bed and laid down on it. "Feu..... That was a close one...... Hmmm, I wonder where y/n and Louie are at?" Scrooge said as he stared up at the Ceiling and sighed.

Your POV''

"Alright Louie, we'll be safe in here....." I say as I sat on Scrooges office chair Louie then locked the door as he stared at it a bit worryingly. "Are you sure we'll be safe in here aunt y/n?" Louie said as he asked me still feeling a bit worried. "Oh Lou-Lou, stop worrying, we'll be fine" I say as I tried to act casual. "Alright whatever you say, but Hubert and the others always finds a way to get us......... Every time" Louie said the last sentence a bit terrified I then shook my head as I pointed my finger up. "Nope they won't...... Well not this time, the last place they'll look for any of us, will be here" I say as I leaned into Scrooges chair a bit relaxed Louie still didn't feel convinced. "Well ok...... I wonder where Uncle Scrooge is?" He said as he stared at the locked door feeling a bit worried and scared at same time I then rolled my eyes as I went up to the door. "Oh my goodie goodness!, Louie darling there's no one here see watch this" I say a bit frustratedly as I unlocked the door and then opened it letting Louie see that nobody was there he then instantly blocked his face with his arms as he screamed a bit. "AHHH!, alright fine you win I'll wear your dumb sweaters!" Louie said as he panicked while not thinking-straight a little. I raised my brow at Louie confusedly as I asked. "Ummm... Lou? Are you alright?" I asked as I still stared at him he then looked forward while sighing in relief. "Ohh feu..... There is nobody there.... You were right- wait! What is that!" He widened his eyes as he saw a green sweater thrown on him he screamed while trying to get the green sweater off. "OHH MY GOD!, NO THEY GOT ME!" I instantly went to his side and tried to help him but I was now trapped I yelled while trying to get out but Huey, Dewey and webby were already putting the. y/f/c/s(your favourite colour sweater) on me so I had nothing else left to do but surrender. "Alright fine!, I'll put on your guys itchy, and some how cozy sweater" I say as I tried putting the sweater on me properly when I finally put on the sweater it had a giant red-ish pink love heart on it I narrowed my eye lids at it and groaned out. "You got to be kidding me..." I say as I still stared at it the kids chuckled at you a bit as they looked at there sweaters then back at you. "Well webby thought of the giant love heart part" Dewey said as he pointed his thumb to webby which who was squealing in happiness I kind of frowned as I stared at it closely. "Well ok then I'll help you guys put this sweater onto Scroogey McDucky" I say as I smirked at the sweater that Huey just gave me. "Alright then what are we waiting for?" Huey then said as he ran first out the door everyone else and me ran straight out the door and directly everywhere in the mansion.