Chapter 1

(Piper's POV)

"I'm gonna miss you Piper," My brother hugs tight at my waist.

"No you're not," I smirk at him knowing he is happy not to have an older sister nagging at him for a long time.

"I will when I have to do the dishes!" He exclaims letting go of me and looking up wide-eyed.

I laugh, "Gotta go, shorty."

"I'm not even that short anymore!"

I roll my eyes and smile at him, "I love you Kevin," I turn and pick up my wallet, and suitcase.

"Bye FUCKER," He runs out of my room as fast as he can.

Fucking really Kev?

"Maybe I should tell grandma that you said that!" I call towards the direction he ran off to.

"I know you won't," I can hear him mumble from his bedroom, which is right next to mine.

He knows me too well.

"Go to bed Kevin!" I yell, aggravated.

Well everyone, that's my 10 year old brother, Kevin.

I look in the mirror to check my outfit, I'm wearing my baggy white muscle tank, that I tucked into my light washed jean shorts (that my grandmother doesn't approve of, since they're "too short"), and my black vans. My long, blonde hair in its usual beach waves. Just a normal Piper look.

I sigh and start to make my way to the staircase.

I slide down the handle and grab the leather strap of my suitcase, and slowly walk down.

Having almost all my clothes in my huge bag for the trip, it's a little heavy.

"Oh Piper!" My 75 year old grandmother claps her hands together, "Traveling the world with your friends! How exciting!"

"Yeah," I huff, my arms tired, finally getting to the first floor.

"How ya feel," Her gray teeth smile.

"Great," I half smile.

"Oh!" She happily shakes a little and hugs me tight.

I hear two honks from outside the house.

"I think they are here," I step away from her embrace.

"I love you sweetie," She opens the door, exposing Luke and Ashton.

"Love you too," I smile at her and then the boys, "Can you help me with my stuff."

"Ok," Luke takes two steps into the house and hoists the bag up and turns to head out the door.

"Hi Miss Shirley," Ash greets my grandma.

"Hello Ashton, how are you?" My grandmother goes on with small talk, until there is two more honks from the white van parked outside.

"Alright we gotta go grandma," I give one last quick hug, and race out the door before she starts to talk again.

I sigh one more time before starting to walk up to the car with Ashton.

"Ready?" He asks with a grin.

"Yeah, you?"

"Of course."

The car door swings open and Michael screams.

"Michael shut up!" I hear Calum grunt from the back.

"Agg, I do whatever the fuck I want," Michael smirks, and makes room for me to hop in.

"Hello Michael," I sit next to Calum in the back of the van.