Tris' POV

I was talking to Augustus when a blonde girl in braids walked towards us. It was terrible, why would someone so young and fragile die? Seriously? She looked really nervous, so I guessed she was new here.

"Um... Hi. I'm Primrose Everdeen. But my family and friends call me Prim," the girl said. "So... Yeah. Hi."

Gus took his cigarette out of his mouth and gave Prim a crooked smile. "Hello," he said in his low, sexy voice. I couldn't help but smile. "I'm Augustus Waters. Call me Gus."

Prim blinked and pointed at Augustus' cigarette.

"You smoke? Is it even legal here in heaven?" She asked. "Oh, maybe that's how you died. Sometimes you die because you smoke to much and you'll have cancer."

Gus winced. "It's a metaphor, see. You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing. I'm Tris Prior, by the way," I shook Prim's hand and grinned.

She sat down beside us. "Look, if you want to stay here, DO NOT TALK ABOUT CANCER. I died because of cancer and I hate it, I hate it, I hate it."

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I used to be a nurse so I know quite a lot about health issues. I'm so sorry," Prim said quietly. Poor girl.

"Well why don't we share our life stories? I'll start first," I clapped my hands and started to tell my story. I really miss Tobias...

Hi guys! I'm @fangirl4eva_rlc on Instagram! Please follow me and vote+read my books! I hope you guys like this story, I'll update soon! Please comment your reviews! Ilysm! Bye!💕