Prim's POV

Tris' place was... Cool. The main colours inside her apartment was black and dark red. "Those are the colours of Dauntless," Tris explained when both Augustus and I shook our heads. "It reminds me of my old life down there. "

"Ooh..." Gus and I nodded slowly.

"But aren't black and red the colours of hell? Can you even put these colours in here?" I asked. Oh god. I still have so much to learn here!

Tris laughed. Her laughter made me remember Katniss. They both experienced painful lives... But they never forget to feel positive and laugh. Although I only knew Tris for a few hours, I think she's as close as Katniss is to me. They're very similar.

"No, Prim. Only the outside of the house/apartment has to stay white or silver. The inside doesn't. You're adorable," Tris fidgeted with my face. I'm 13. Only grown-ups do that to babies. I glanced at Augustus and he was smirking. These people are very, very weird.

"Go sit down. I'll make some drinks. Tea or coffee?"

"Coffee.""Tea!" Gus and I said together.

"Okayyyy... Gus, coffee, Prim, tea, me, tea. Okay. Wait here!" Tris waved her hand and walked into the kitchen.

There was an awkward silence between Gus and I. Then I noticed five symbols printed on Tris' wall. "What are those?" I asked Augustus.

"The symbols? The one with the flames is Dauntless, meaning the brave. The blue one with the eye in it is Erudite. The intelligent. The one in grey with two hands entwined is Abnegation. The selfless. The second last one, the one in black and white is Candor, the honest. The one in red with a... Tree? On it is Amity. The kind. There you go." Gus flipped open his cigarette box and took one out.

Tris walked out holding a tray. "Gus, coffee," she smiled and handed Gus his cup of cappuccino. "Thanks," Gus smirked again and took a sip.

"Tea for Prim and me."

After our beverages we went to find a place for me to live.

Enjoy! Please vote, comment and read my other fanfic, 'Hermione & Me' thx!👠❤️👣-Rachel