Augustus' POV

When I look at Tris... I couldn't stop thinking about Hazel Grace. They look alike. Except... Tris isn't Hazel.

When the cloud in my head cleared, I found both Prim and Tris staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"See, it's your turn to introduce yourself," Prim said. "Now go on."

"Okay. I had freaking cancer, which obviously sucks, and then I fell in love with Hazel Grace. She was the star crossed lover of my life. She also had cancer, and it sucks for her as well... Okay, back to the point. Our special word was 'okay'. I loved her. But and then my whole body had cancer and I died. Hello heaven."

Prim seemed confused; possibly because I was talking too fast. I wanted to cry; but I'm a man. Crying in front of two girls? No way.

"Well that's tragedy," Prim crossed her arms. "What does this Hazel look like?"

"She looks like Tris," I said, as Tris looked at me in surprise. "Well- imagine Tris with short pixie-cut hair. Brown. And has tubes in her nose, which helps her to breathe. She had lung cancer."

Prim studied Tris awkwardly. "Okay... Mm hmm I get the picture."

I smiled. Prim was adorable. Pity she died.

"Hey, let's go to my place," Tris said finally. We shut up and followed her.

Hello!! Okay here's a question you guys MUST answer. (Comment in comment section) Do you want Tris and Gus to go out?

Please comment and vote! Ilysm -Rach✌️💙💎💤