Gus' POV

We went from house to house, apartment to apartment, and finally found a suitable flat for Prim.

It was plain white. The floor was a pearly white and the walls were dotted- if you looked closer the walls were actually decorated with ducks.

Suddenly Prim burst into tears.

"What's wrong, Prim?" Tris asked gently, stroking Prim's hair.

"I... when I was down there... my sister would call me little duck... I'm sorry... I hate to cry but... I miss Katniss... and mom... And buttercup..." Her eyes welled up in tears again.

I felt sorry for Prim. I mean, dying means losing everything. She's only 13!! THIRTEEN.

"So... Not a suitable apartment for you?" I asked. Prim shook her head. It reminds me of Katniss and my duck tail.. I'll have it."

After Prim settled down, Tris and I went home. A year ago I was finding an apartment just like Prim... And saw this blue one with the word "okay" all over the room. I knew; it was meant for me. So I took it and lived her since.

I was still lost in my thoughts when a girl with a pixie haircut walked by my house. She was holding a luggage thing that was blue in colour-- wait.. Phillip...?HAZEL GRACE?!

I rushed outside the door and ran after her. "H...Hazel...Grace?" I gasped for air. Damn she was fast. I needed water. Seriously.

The girl turned around and opened her mouth in shock. "I'm Augustus Waters," I smiled. Hazel's eyes were big and round and she squealed.

"Gus?? How did you-" I hugged her and she hugged back. It was only a year but.. seemed like forever.

"Augustus oh my goddd oh my goddd I can't believe this!!! You're really Augustus, right?" She eyed me suspiciously. I smirked and took a cigarette out of my pocket. "It's a metaphor," I said while putting it between my mouth.

Hazel kissed my cheek and my cheeks burned. I've missed her so much.

Tris came out of her house and glared at me in annoyance. "Augustus, what's all that squealing about-"

She looked at Hazel an Hazel looked at Tris. I couldn't believe how much they looked alike.

"Why do you look like me...?" Tris crossed her arms.

"I dunno. I'm Hazel Grace. by the way. Nice to meet you," Hazel held her hand up.

Tris shook it and gasped. "HAZEL GRACE?! Wait Augustus... that's...her.... right???"

I nodded smugly and Tris squealed. Now even their squeals were identical. Haha.

"GUS!!" Tris was jumping up and down. "Congrats!!! You two look so cute together eekkkk!!!" and she hopped back into her house.

Hazel raised an eyebrow at me and I shrugged.

"Come on, you can live at my place," I said.

Hi guyssss I'm so sorry I haven't updated for a long time but school was busy and ugh I just hope you enjoy this!- Rachel💙💄💕