Chapter VI » UL «

The Unknown Letter 

 1937

She's Eleven Years Old Meets He's Twelve Eyes Old

"I can't believe it is the time already!" What's got into mother suddenly? I rolled around the covers wiggling my hands to my eyes to take the sleepy mode out now, "Yes dear, it's time and now calm down... She cannot wait either..." Yeah now that your voice was too loud for me enough to notice.

"I already brought her the things, I'm not excited right?" I looked bored as their voices were on the living room. Why are they screaming in ten in the morning?

"She finally awakes!" They both got closer and notice Alexander giving me a no don't but they get through me anyway.

"What is going on?" Backing away then sliding through Alexander that is constantly letting out an irritable sound pushing me through them, "Well, we finally got your Hogwarts letter! You're joining your brothers!"~ I just starch the back of my head from this? 

"You're not excited?" Father's voice in concern then shakes my hands, carrying Alexander though he hates me. Only me. "Take me down!" He hits my back constantly, I looked disbelief at my parents cause he's the only person who hates me. 

"He will never miss me..." His eyes turned glassy his breath becomes shorted then all of sudden he started screaming, "I know he will show his soft side..."

"Everyone has it is on the soft side, it's just. They let it out depending on the person they hate to see them leaving them"

"Or they just hated it when someone they loved the most finally gave up on them"

"Or tired of rescuing them..."

Mother and Father have their casual fight, but even thou. Their comments were true while shutting Alexander to calm down. I imagine tom being like him. He just didn't show it because he doesn't have anyone to trust with.

"I almost forgot! We gonna buy you your wanddd!!" She moves her hips all the way outside the living room.

I groaned then put my little brother down, I wasn't having breakfast yet... I just wished Tom is also studying in Hogwarts.

I don't care if he didn't remember me, there is something that can help him remember me anyway.

"Come on off you gooo!" I wake up again then hurried up on the breakfast table.

I just got minimal food for today's requirement for first years, I went by to the chimney then get the floo powder and off to Diagon Alley...

...
.
.
.
====
.
.
.
.
...

She arrived in the Alley with her mother. Her mother quickly apologized for being excited to buy her things, She just knows what to buy since her two brothers have been going to Hogwarts too.

She feels down a little and manages not to talk to her mother for a while. She thought she and her will gonna have a wonderful to buy some kinds of stuff but she just let the silence be the madness to her.

While walking around, she didn't even know where she's going to her mother dragged her to a store.

The stone she almost stumbled making the both of them enter forcefully on the store.

"Hi Sir Olivander, hope you remember me..." Her mother looked around feeling embarrassed at the owner of the store, Her daughter was busy spinning around the view of what so-called wands.

"Oh! I could have heard the Miss Perfect of Hogwarts, with—" He leans down seeing the creation of a little girl he has given their first wands while she is also young.

"I couldn't believe my eyes, It seems like the little kids that I introduce there wands are growing older than the instructor" The three of them laugh at the joked, She looked at the man and hope that when she's in her mother's position she'll be pulling prank about him too.

"I see that this young wizard is so exposed on muggle things still never knows about magic...Don't ya worry, I'll be welcoming you to wizardry community with this..." Mr Ollivanders Voices get lower and lower but still manage to be hearable to the person he's referring too.

He came finally to be seen by two wizards, He placed a dusty, cobweb box that seems to old enough. "Try this" I nodded looked at the features, I heard a light call of what seems my name and a shine of light. "Do something then..." Her mother squealed esthetically then she swishes and flicks.

"Wingradium Leviosa" She pointed at the boxed then it starts to levitate far away from Mr Ollivanders reach so she decides to put it back where it was placed.

"This is dear a 13-inch Spruce-Picea. White River Monster Spine" I just listened as I examined my wand, the calls seem to get more frequent when I touched this wand. But I can't quite sure what are those words yet.

"It seems the wands are connecting to there owners I see..." She hopes he understands this situation she's hearing right now. "And, if you two were wondering why I seem to take a while because that wand takes years before getting here, I must say to all students here. That wand finally feels wanted to be out on its boxed..." He further explains to her mother the story about the wand. 

She hugged it tightly then an image appears in her mind, making her frozen. 

"Tom Riddle..." We arrived home as my father sending glares at me. then continue to walk in his study room... My eyes widen hearing it from him his name. Did he do something to him? I mean tom riddle? he doesn't even know what place do we say on. 

He must have been reading something that my brothers about there studying at Hogwarts. "Seems like she had a letter also at Hogwarts..." Father gave the letter no looking at me, mother gave her a worried looked then decide to lower up her steps then gave it to me. "Go on dear, there's nothing to be afraid of..." 

She brushed my hair to make me look decent then run to my room. 

I looked at the paper says. "I can't believe it, after years!" I don't really imagine I thought he forgotten about me, I carefully opened the letter then let something fall and there is another charm but now it's stars. I looked at the moon he gave me last time and now stars. 

Dear Ms Youngblood,

It was fancy seeing you again, though I would never have seen you again. Thanks, the time they finally tick to what time the two of us are gonna meet. I would never say anything about where, when and why. But just so you know? You have changed a lot for a little girl last time I saw you.

Tom Riddle. 

He seems cold, You looked at the ceiling imagine where in the world did he have meet you, Did he take a glanced at you at Diagon Alley? He couldn't be at Hogwarts. Well If only his adress is encapted here but no. It was adress at hogwarts.

Wait! You moved around the curled unfolded covers looking for the ripped a forth paper to see if you aren't imagining.

You payed close attention then you are right afterall, He must have managed to seek to put them when My brothers decide to take there mails too.

Cheeky little Riddle. I can't wait to be sorted out and know my brothers keep saying to be and I hope If I were placed not on his house so It will not be awkward.

We gonna be friends again!

I lift my left hand seeing the perfect balanced white—yellow bracelet he have give to me. He's so kind and charming for a child.

I wonder what those words I describe to know his history.