Chapter V » Arrival «

The Arrival

1937

She's Eleven Years Old Glances He's Twelve Years Old

|| I First Year I ||

"Ravenclaw!" I looked on the ground thinking that this didn't want I wanted, I wanted to go to the Slytherin after what Ms Mcgonecal explains and I also want true friends like what the sorting hat sings. Maybe, I don't think my fully myself incapable with them so I test Ravenclaw for a while.

I rested my hand for a while, looking for my brother who seems smiling at me cause their predictions has finally happened, He just smiles as he was called by his other friends.

At least to tell if it's not that hard seeking intelligence and witty in this house, are people in here began talking to books than a person? are they more intelligence than me?

"You seem busy talking to yourself..." I looked seeing a girl opposite the table, she seems jolly and doesn't go to fight problems. She had black hair and sparkling hazel eyes illuminating the orange chandeliers and candle lights in the castle.

"I'm Krista Rockwell" I nodded then let a sigh, she pushes herself back feeling that I'm not interested at her. "Rockwell..." I whisper.

She turned her head then slamming the table at me, waking me up. "It's a pleasure to meet you..." She giggles then can't contain herself. "I told you, we can be great friends..." Through her excitement she shakes someone making me knocked my forehead at her, did she really belong in this house?

You have listened to the entire talk of the headmaster which is Dippet, while Rockwell holding your hand when you were born then decide to play around on the table, she just harshly place her hand down and her eyes and lips where gesturing me something in front.

To shorten the headmaster caught me not listening on my first day in here.

I wonder where tom is placed at this school or if he even studies here. I wish is different so we can talk about something to describe living in here or just letting myself hit by the realization that he wasn't in Hogwarts after all.

The fist has finally ended and we all line accordingly then walked on our common room with a head perfect to introduce the portrait which is giving differently riddle. A truly Ravenclaw who been answering each riddle for you to enter the common room.

"He's awesome or what..." Rockwell whisper at me then gripped on my hands, similarities of having an inspiration already for eleven years old cutie boys.

"You kept laughing when he says riddle, are you hex by laughing at riddle?" Her tones suddenly got sharp threatening me to answer immediately.

"Just remembering something"

The Head Perfect explains everything and totally giving him your bored looked/excitement for him to end now that you are officially going to sleep.

Rowena Ravenclaw...

"And finally this is the girl on the right and on the left were the boys, that's all for now. Now then go to sleep..." I applauded so loudly making everyone looked at me curiously. Rockwell just lied telling that there just a small mosquito...

"You saved my life..." spoked quietly then headed to the rooms we picked on, I quickly get the last corner bed followed by Rockwell room. Indeed we are truly one of a kind.

As I gathered my things Rockwell just jumped on my bed making the clothes I hold fly on to me.

"What's your reason why did you picked the last corner ah?" I put down my clothes then glance at her not interestingly.