Chapter Four

Hey guys so I hope you liked the last Chapter. I was quite emotional when I started writing this chapter because I don’t like to think of the boys crying. Please be aware that I haven’t been able to attend one of the boys shows so I don’t know the order of things that take place so bear with me. Haha. Please Vote, comment, fan, add to favs. My twitter is @chantie95xo & my tumblr name is NiallsAussiePrincess Follow me I follow back :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

                                                              Chapter Four

                                                               Showtime

The lights were on, the stage was set, the crowd cheered and the music began to play. This was it. Showtime. The crew surrounded us & we did our pre-show chant. Paul stepped forward.

“Now boys. I know I do this every show but I just want to say we’re all so proud of how far you’ve all come. From x-factor to performing all over the globe you deserve every bit of success that comes your way. You work hard & make every moment enjoyable. Thank you for making me feel like the happiest tour manager in the world. You’re going to smash it tonight. Make us proud” At the end of his touching speech everyone cheered.

“Yeah buddie” I said & a few people laughed.

“30 seconds till showtime.” A crew member called. The stylists swarmed around me and the lads yet again doing the final touches on our outfits, hair & makeup. We got passed our microphones & I took a couple of deep breaths. When you were about to go on stage you were so full of nerves it was amazing that you could even speak. My nails got really chewed up because I got so nervous, I’d tried to stop but it was a bad habit of mine.

“10, 9, 8, 7” the lads & I quickly got in a line & patted each other on the back encouragingly. “6,5,4”

“Let’s do this!” someone shouted.

“3,2,1” Here we go, I thought.

“Go!” The boys & I ran on stage straight away breaking into our first song.  When I saw the crowd I was taken aback. Literally every seat was filled. There wasn’t an empty seat in the house. My heart was beating furiously as we sang & moved around on stage. Fans cried out our names & were already in tears. They waved their signs around wildly & camera flashes were going off from all over the arena. I was completely & utterly overwhelmed. I tried to focus on my lines & getting the right notes which we had all nearly perfected since beginning the tour.

As the show went on & the crowd started singing along, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I remembered Atlanta & Michaela were to the left of the stage so I broke choreography just before we started our song “One Thing” & headed over to the left of the stage. Sure enough I saw Atlanta & Michaela both smiling. I couldn’t help but smile back. Atlanta had the most beautiful smile I’d ever seen. She didn’t notice me looking at her until Michaela nudged her & pointed up at me. I gave her a small wave & swore she turned a deep red. Fans squealed in excitement at the attention I gave her.

The music started again & One Thing began playing. It was Liam turn to sing first. When the chorus came the boys & I started singing really loudly.

“You’ve got that One thing!” I pointed to Atlanta as I sang it & the crowd around that area went wild. Atlanta looked really embarrassed whilst Michaela was loving every minute. For the rest of the show I never left that side of the stage & couldn’t take my eyes off of her. The boys had to improvise since I was supposed to be on the other side but they didn’t mind too much. When the night drew to an end & we sang our final song I mouthed wait to Michaela & Atlanta, they both looked slightly confused. I walked up to the lads smiling.

“Looks like you had your eye on someone” Louis said directly at me. I could only smile back.

“Are you going to get her number?” Harry asked. I nodded. They watched with smiles on their faces as I made my way over to a security guard down on the floor and asked him to get Atlanta’s number. He asked what she looked like and I went to point in the direction where she’d been standing seconds ago but one thing was different. She wasn’t there. I looked around in panic.

“Liam!” my eyes were searching frantically for her as people were rapidly exiting the arena. Liam looked over in alarm and jogged over.

“What’s wrong?” he asked concerned.

“She’s gone, you have to help me find her!” I tried to get down off the stage but security stopped me. Fans were looking around curiously, some had their cameras out and were filming me.

“Let me through! She’s getting away!” I said angrily. I tried dodging security but they were forcefully holding me back as a group of fans edged closer. The boys all came over and pulled me back up onto the stage.

“Niall mate calm down, she’s probably out the front, we’ll send people out to get her.” Liam said reassuringly. I sagged in defeat and ran backstage with the boys trailing behind. I almost ran into Paul.

“Whoa Niall, don’t worry, dinners in half an hour.” I ignored his comment.

“Paul you have to help me. I need someone to get a girls number, she’s already left the arena, please hurry!” I scrambled to get all the words out, my accent making the words hard to understand. Paul watched me calmly.

“Alright mate, what did she look like?” he asked.

“She had long brown hair, blue eyes, red skinny jeans, a black top and converse shoes. Her name is Atlanta and she’s with a girl called Michaela.” I blurted out. He repeated what I said into a walk talky and instantly got a reply saying they were going to look for her. I sighed in relief. Now all there was to do was wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote, comment, fan & fav to see the next chapter up faster! :)