Chapter Five

Thanks readers, please don't forget to comment, vote, fan & fav :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           Chapter Five

                                                            After Party

“There’s plenty of fish in the sea” Louis said comfortingly. I had a glum look on my face as my body sagged on the couch. Security hadn’t been able to locate Atlanta in time for me to get her number. I felt defeated, like a piece of me had been taken away and there was no getting it back. Zayn watched me warily, Liam looked concerned, Harry was off chatting to girls and Louis was trying to get my mind off Atlanta. I was in no mood to be consoled. Something about Atlanta was different, even her presence did things to me that I’d never experienced before. I waved the boys off but Zayn didn’t budge.

“Are you sure you’re alright mate?”

“Sort’ve, she just felt special.” I said.

“So you felt her?” he joked. We both laughed.

“No but she had an awe about her, I’ve never felt an instant connection like that.” He watched me intensely as I spoke.

“So you think she could be the one then?” I nodded. “Then there’s no questioning it, let’s find her.” I looked up in confusion.

“How are we going to do that? We’ve still got a bunch of shows to perform.” I said.

“Niall between us we have over 23 million twitter followers and millions of fans all over the globe, do you seriously think we won’t find her?” Something in me lifted.

“What do we do?”

“We spread the word, tell the fans to search for her.” I smiled widely. He then handed me his phone and opened the twitter application.

“You know what to do.”

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

In under a minute I’d gotten over 10,000 retweets, 4,000 favourites and 1000 replies to my twitter post asking to keep an eye out for a girl Called Atlanta with Brown hair and blue eyes who went to our Melbourne show. Everyone wanted to see who this mystery girl was who had caught my eye. After half an hour I came across a website saying “Have you seen this girl?” with my post under the caption. Directioners were truly amazing. They would do anything I asked, not that I asked them much but when I did they would act immediately.

I didn’t know how they could possibly find her since there were thousands of girls who looked like what I’d described. Luckily Atlanta wasn’t a common name so hopefully that would narrow it down a lot. I kept refreshing my feed in hopes that there was a siting of her but nobody had spotted her yet. There had been a few girls pictures being tweeted to me but none were the girl I was looking for. You’d think seeing as she just left they’d find her straight away, but she was a needle in a haystack.

I decided I’d check back in an hour to see if there was any news. For now I may as well mingle with the guests. I turned my phone on silent and put it in my pocket. I spotted Liam playing pool with our band mates Josh and Andy. I headed over there and grabbed a stick, pushing all thoughts of Atlanta aside.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

“I’m not in the mood to get drunk.” I pushed the pint Harry was holding away. He raised an eyebrow.

“Since when does Niall Horan refuse a pint?” his said, sounding shocked.

“Since now.” I muttered.

“Well how about we find you a distraction?” he inclined his head towards two good looking blondes who smiled at us as we made eye contact. I shook my head.

“I think I’ll just head up to bed.” Harry stared at me, bewildered.

“This girl must have been something for you to decline both Alcohol and beautiful women.” I shrugged. “Well.” He said, getting up. “It wouldn’t be the first time Harry Styles has gone solo. I’ll see you later.” He walked off towards the girls and within seconds they were both giggling at something he’d said. I rolled my eyes. I swear he could walk up to any girl and they’d be under his spell in under a minute. I honestly didn’t know how he did it.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out to see a message from Paul.

Security found video footage of Atlanta leaving tonight’s show. I’ve gotten them to print a profile image of her. I had it sent to your room. -Paul

I didn’t bother saying goodbye to the lads, instead, I hurried up to my room and found an A4 sheet of paper folded in half that had been slid under my door. I opened it up and sure enough there was a picture of Atlanta and Michaela leaving tonight’s show. They wore serious expressions, and were heading towards the front entrance of the stadium. I got my phone out and took a picture, immediately uploading it to twitter.

Security got a picture of Atlanta and her friend Michaela leaving tonight’s show. If you have any information on her whereabouts please let me know. Love Nialler x

I decided there was no use me staying up all night waiting to hear something since I couldn’t do anything until tomorrow. We were only spending four more days in Melbourne so I needed to act fast. I turned my phone off and went to sleep hoping to hear news of Atlanta’s whereabouts tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to comment, vote, fan & fav :)